[ROM][HUAWEI ASCEND P1] All the best roms for Ascend P1

Which ROM/FW do you have on your phone now?

• MIUI 3.12.20 (or older) by Helinchun

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CM 10.2 by Spanorg

Votes: 29 13.1%
  • CM 10.1 by Shev_T

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • AP V7.5 by McDonald

• CM 11 by Spanorg

Votes: 62 28.1%
  • MOKEE 42.2 RC5 by Niisp

• B704_ATX by Marismillas

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • SLIMBEAN 4.2.2 by Loller7

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • CM 10.1 by MaxRink

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • PACMAN 4.2 by MaxRink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JELLY BEER 4.2.2 by KipRap

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • B229 ICS - GLOBAL, NO EMUI

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • B130 ICS - GLOBAL, EMUI 1.0

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • B708 JB - CHINESE, EMUI 1.6

Votes: 22 10.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 54 24.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

aaaa00

Jan 26, 2013
What are you talking about? Mokee 4.2 or 4.3?
just I wrote in 1st page, the 4.3 has the same problems of CM10.2

aaaa00

Jan 26, 2013
ok, I remember that bt fully woks, what have you sent? an .apk o an iname/sound?

PS: B708 FOR TWRP/CWM !

davidben73

Oct 3, 2012
ok, I remember that bt fully woks, what have you sent? an .apk o an iname/sound?

PS: B708 FOR TWRP/CWM !

I tested send picture .jpeg and music .mp3 format to my other device and successfully sent. But can't accept file from my other device. But, my bluetooth name is shown up in my other device but can't connected to accept the incoming file.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

davidben73

Oct 3, 2012
Hello friends, I have flash b708 by ATX but have issue with network location so now I'm using AP 7.5.4.
I like the new systemUI (brightness slider in notif bar)
But I found there's so many script in /etc/init.d. Will they conflict to each other? Even there are 3 zipalign script.
And I found that the init.d script won't run because I can't find the log on /data. So I install uni-init.d script to activate the init.d folder.
Now the script is running every boot. But I feel my phone become slower after I activated the init.d folder.
What the problem is going on? Is it just my feel or the script is conflict to each other coz there's so many script in init.d?

Thanks friends :highfive:

Alobalobayeah

Oct 20, 2012
Hello friends, I have flash b708 by ATX but have issue with network location so now I'm using AP 7.5.4.
I like the new systemUI (brightness slider in notif bar)
But I found there's so many script in /etc/init.d. Will they conflict to each other? Even there are 3 zipalign script.
And I found that the init.d script won't run because I can't find the log on /data. So I install uni-init.d script to activate the init.d folder.
Now the script is running every boot. But I feel my phone become slower after I activated the init.d folder.
What the problem is going on? Is it just my feel or the script is conflict to each other coz there's so many script in init.d?

Thanks friends :highfive:

Actually I don't know because I never checked.. Buuuut, I can translate this question in Italian and ask for a solution directly from the developer, McDonal ;)
I'll keep you informed

Inviato dal mio U9200 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: davidben73

davidben73

Oct 3, 2012
Actually I don't know because I never checked.. Buuuut, I can translate this question in Italian and ask for a solution directly from the developer, McDonal ;)
I'll keep you informed

Hey, thank you so much friend :)
For information, "after delete all script in etc/init.d folder, my p1 become smooth again" :victory:

Alobalobayeah

Oct 20, 2012
Hey, thank you so much friend :)
For information, "after delete all script in etc/init.d folder, my p1 become smooth again" :victory:

Hi Davidben73, I've talked with McDonald, and he said me that he knew this problem and with the next major update, AP 7.6, he will remove all scripts again and restart, to make this ROM cleaner. Then, little by little, he will add or remove script according to user opinions!

So, stay tuned ;)

Reactions: davidben73

tork0112

Jun 6, 2013
Just curious. Any of these work for the prism? Its became a WiFi machine for my kid, and the last thing ive put on it is cyn 7.
Sorry for off topic. And thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

Alobalobayeah

Oct 20, 2012
Just curious. Any of these work for the prism? Its became a WiFi machine for my kid, and the last thing ive put on it is cyn 7.
Sorry for off topic. And thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

The Prism?? Sorry don't understand

davidben73

Oct 3, 2012
AP 7.6 is now avaibile: no init.d (scripts will be added little by little with further packs), more clear, B708 based, new bootanimation and other nice stuff :D

Ok friend. I'll find time to download the rom. My p1 is currently running b229. I want to compare the battery life with the AP.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts