[THEME] True Icon Theme GG 2.5.2014

Search This thread

KiakSvk

Mar 20, 2013
Beautiful .....thanks
1 Iam on Null-10 rom......is it working with???
2 Can flash direct by odin if we wont use recovery ....thanks in advance

1 it should work with Null
2 This is not Odin flashable file, it is just for recovery. (I will not make Odin flashable file, sorry)

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
Just flashed today. This is awesome work. One thing ive noticed after I flashed the theme s voice and call sound became garbled. Is there something I missed or did wrong?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

supergadgetman

Nov 2, 2005
I have the status bar enabled on null_13. Will this theme disable the status bar? All the other themes over write the system ui and disables the status bar on my gear. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

KiakSvk

Mar 20, 2013
I have the status bar enabled on null_13. Will this theme disable the status bar? All the other themes over write the system ui and disables the status bar on my gear. Thanks

I did not tested this theme on null rom. But it should be okay, because I have only changed icons for now.

supergadgetman

Nov 2, 2005
I can confirm it works on null_13 with no affect on the system ui tweaks. Gorgeous theme. Thanks again!

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
How's the battery life on those of you like me who installed the theme? Mine went down to 63% in 7hrs.

supergadgetman

Nov 2, 2005
How's the battery life on those of you like me who installed the theme? Mine went down to 63% in 7hrs.

Took my gear off the charger this morning at 9:30am. Went to work. Checked some emails on it. Got a few text notifications. Came home at 7:00pm tonight. It's now 12:30am and my gear is at 91% battery. That's 15 hours of light use. It's safe to say that this theme had no effect on battery life. If I stayed tethered all day
I'm sure I world have used more battery, but I was only tethered for about 30 minutes while I responded to a few emails.
jy4emytu.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
Took my gear off the charger this morning at 9:30am. Went to work. Checked some emails on it. Got a few text notifications. Came home at 7:00pm tonight. It's now 12:30am and my gear is at 91% battery. That's 15 hours of light use. It's safe to say that this theme had no effect on battery life. If I stayed tethered all day
I'm sure I world have used more battery, but I was only tethered for about 30 minutes while I responded to a few emails.
jy4emytu.jpg

Mine suddenly drain fast, maybe its how I rooted the gear and how I installed the recovery. Whats that app ur using to see the battery usage?
I might odin it back to stock and start all over again.

supergadgetman

Nov 2, 2005
Mine suddenly drain fast, maybe its how I rooted the gear and how I installed the recovery. Whats that app ur using to see the battery usage?
I might odin it back to stock and start all over again.

Could be an app you installed that's draining battery or you could have a wake lock issue. Install wake lock detector from the play store and it will tell you which app is causing the issues. To see your battery usage just go into full settings on null rom and click on battery.

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
Could be an app you installed that's draining battery or you could have a wake lock issue. Install wake lock detector from the play store and it will tell you which app is causing the issues. To see your battery usage just go into full settings on null rom and click on battery.

Im in stock rom rooted with twrp recovery. I havent installed any app except calculator

OneGoodKnock

Nov 20, 2009
KnockLand
Really like this theme, many thanks.
I just have a small issue. The weather clock fails to update. I have a galaxy note 2 running DN3.1 Rooted Null on my gear and the latest gear manager software. Bit odd! Any ideas anybody?

shamrock505

Nov 30, 2013
stuck

WHAT YOU NEED:

ROM: V700XXUAMK7 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2463743
ROOT: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2480429
RECOVERY: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537338

Please do not copy anything from my theme.

tested with V700XXUAMK7 (just by my self)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Put the downloaded zip into the GG storage
2. Backup (if you want)
3. Reboot to Recovery
4. Install theme zip
5. Wipe cache, dalvik cache
5. Reboot
(Flash with your own risk!!)

More to come...

rooted gear-downloaded theme-stuck on how to move theme to gear if odin cant be used-how do I install on gear-thanks

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
rooted gear-downloaded theme-stuck on how to move theme to gear if odin cant be used-how do I install on gear-thanks

Did u install recovery also? Try to use wondershare to put the theme file on the root directory of ur gear or use adb to push the file. Then go into recovery to install the zip (theme)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts