Aug 1, 2010
nexus3_zps78dfb563.png
nexus7_zps88ccd809.png
nexus2_zpsec727bb2.png

Nexus Evolution

Now Based Fully Off Of Cyanogenmod

English only now!

Now Fully Open Source!

Only thing I ask. Ask permission for building and redistributing it out of respect!

My Source

Credits And Changelog Is

HERE

What Makes This Different From Cyanogenmod

- Well its only english now. Removed the build of other translations. This I believe saves some room

- Removed stock launcher. Only nova

- No wallpaper picker

- Built with the latest Lean Kernel from Imoyeson

- Some mods were removed from cm and replaced with mods from various sources

What Is Cyanogenmod In The Rom

- Well the base of course. Built from there source!

What Is Gonna Happen On Each Update And Why

- Each update is gonna resync with cyanogenmod source updating all the hardware and bugs there are!

- Why am I doing that?

- Because I need to get off the computer and enjoy life more! All I have to do now is add the mods I like and want and sync with CM

- This way I can start bringing Evolution to some other devices!

- Pretty much enjoy life more, but enjoy android a little too!

Bugs

Bugs

- None that I know of

Credits And Thanks

- Cyanogenmod of course for there awsome base and open source!

- Slimroms for all the cherry picks I used from them to start! (They have a great source with awsome mods!)

- Aokp for a couple mods I picked

- Liquid for a little help here and there on some questions when needed. Being a cool guy!

NEXUS 7 LINK

- http://rootzwiki.com/topic/39300-romnexus-evolution-eat-my-dust-v400-422-update-2-22-13/

Download 4.1.1

Rom- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390350787562962965
md5: 1ac4aa8ee9de18a31bfeb1ff1af9961c

Gapps- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

MAGURO USERS PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR NOW TILL I GET TIME TO ADD ANOTHER THREAD!!!

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/34713-romnexus-evolution-eat-my-dust-v400-422-update-2-22-13/

If you would like to show appretiation, a monster will be appretiated[/CENTER]

Last edited:

gchild320

Feb 17, 2012
Terre Haute
Glad to see this posted here. Flashed it last night and really like the way this is themed - check it out!

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium

Reactions: JRJ442

MikeSkiX

Feb 28, 2009
ROM said there was s update...but once I updated I getting this error on start up...please help

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348806348578.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348806348578.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,453

gsxr750

Aug 1, 2010
One monster for you sir. Out of curiosity how come the change to cyanogen

Too busy in my life right now. Starting aosp and adding mods from the beginning pretty much is alpt of work when everyone else is so far ahead and its easier for me lol

mattym320

Jan 2, 2012
Sioux Falls
New update already?? OK... nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Not complaining at all... love this ROM. Any big changes or more of a small fix up date?

gsxr750

Aug 1, 2010
New update already?? OK... nice.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Not complaining at all... love this ROM. Any big changes or more of a small fix up date?

Root fix from 2.0.1 to 2.1.1. Replaced superuser with SuperSu and new binary. There was a bug with root with the other one. Sorry

tbis

Apr 27, 2010
How do I get it to look like the screenshots it looks stock on my phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nexus3_zps78dfb563.png
    nexus7_zps88ccd809.png
    nexus2_zpsec727bb2.png

Nexus Evolution

Now Based Fully Off Of Cyanogenmod

English only now!

Now Fully Open Source!

Only thing I ask. Ask permission for building and redistributing it out of respect!

My Source

Credits And Changelog Is

HERE

What Makes This Different From Cyanogenmod

- Well its only english now. Removed the build of other translations. This I believe saves some room

- Removed stock launcher. Only nova

- No wallpaper picker

- Built with the latest Lean Kernel from Imoyeson

- Some mods were removed from cm and replaced with mods from various sources

What Is Cyanogenmod In The Rom

- Well the base of course. Built from there source!

What Is Gonna Happen On Each Update And Why

- Each update is gonna resync with cyanogenmod source updating all the hardware and bugs there are!

- Why am I doing that?

- Because I need to get off the computer and enjoy life more! All I have to do now is add the mods I like and want and sync with CM

- This way I can start bringing Evolution to some other devices!

- Pretty much enjoy life more, but enjoy android a little too!

Bugs

Bugs

- None that I know of

Credits And Thanks

- Cyanogenmod of course for there awsome base and open source!

- Slimroms for all the cherry picks I used from them to start! (They have a great source with awsome mods!)

- Aokp for a couple mods I picked

- Liquid for a little help here and there on some questions when needed. Being a cool guy!

NEXUS 7 LINK

- http://rootzwiki.com/topic/39300-romnexus-evolution-eat-my-dust-v400-422-update-2-22-13/

Download 4.1.1

Rom- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390350787562962965
    md5: 1ac4aa8ee9de18a31bfeb1ff1af9961c

Gapps- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

MAGURO USERS PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR NOW TILL I GET TIME TO ADD ANOTHER THREAD!!!

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/34713-romnexus-evolution-eat-my-dust-v400-422-update-2-22-13/

If you would like to show appretiation, a monster will be appretiated[/CENTER]
    It's amazing to me that people are still misunderstanding the fact that most roms are built as a hobby by devs not as a paying job. The developers tend to build the roms THEY want to run on their phones and enjoy sharing them with us. With that said I whole heartedly accept any rom that's quality and brings me the same satisfaction it brings the developer. If you want a different theme or features they are available on other roms, that's the beauty of having choices. Find a dev that shares your vision of the perfect rom like I have here or move on to one that does.

This isn't meant for anyone specific rather as food for thought before people inundate the thread with requests and timelines. Enjoy this rom as it kicks ass.
    Re: [ROM] NEXUS EVOLUTION Just got faster! [v3.0.0] UPDATE 1-4-13

My two cents, for what it's worth, on stock vs built in theme.
    I run ROMs specifically for black themes. There are about 3 out, right now, that have both the theming I like, and the performance. So, my knee jerk reaction is to say keep it black, please.
    However. If gsxr can compile a theme chooser theme, that does the exact same thing. And doing so will allow him to spend more time on the dev side of it, I say go for it. The end cost to me, as a user, is to have to apply a theme in settings, and I'm right back where I want to be. With a blacked out ROM, that performs flawlessly. The net gain? The potential addition to features I want, as they come out.

Yes this is exactly what I am doing now. Stock will come with ROM. I am making a theme chooser right now which is taking a bit longer then expected. Started the theme chooser from completely stock and deleted every single image that isn't gonna be used and added the only images that are gonna change in theme. Sorry for the long delay but will be worth it in the end

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM] NEXUS EVOLUTION Just got faster! [v3.0.0] UPDATE 1-4-13

Itching for an update!!

Soon man! Rebuild and lots of new stuff!