Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] mods for signal strength of wifi and cell

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By digit12345, Member on 8th January 2014, 04:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
so im just wondering if and one has ever moded the signal bars for the wifi signal or cellular... more than just the numerical db meter more like what we have for clocks and battery. i know in some you can change the color like in carbon rom and others. just curious as im not a coder and have no clue to the effort it would take.

8th January 2014, 05:36 AM |#2  
Flag ~/android
Thanks Meter: 14,045

Donate to Me
More
There are apps for this, and possibly even some xposed mods out too

The apps I am referring to give you a persistent notification in your status bar with the signal strength
8th January 2014, 06:55 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Belvidere, IL
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus

There are apps for this, and possibly even some xposed mods out too

The apps I am referring to give you a persistent notification in your status bar with the signal strength

i was hoping for something more along the lines of changing the look of the icons instead of just more information as a pop up or persistent notification... i mean you look at the battery icon all the time and we have been able to customize the hell out of that with large digits or a speedo or the circle cm mod... just kinda surprised that no one has ever customized the wifi or cellular strength icons .... running carbon now btw and relly like the added network speed indicator as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, cellular icon, misc, stuff, wifi icon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)