[FAST][STABLE]SpeedTeam Froyo [v3.1.1][OFFICIAL RELEASE][8/23/10]

Search This thread
R

r3s-rt

I swear I posted this earlier, but I cannot find it for the life of me... How's the battery life on this? Compared to cyanogenmod 5.0.8 latest. That's the main thing i need out of a ROM. Usually it doesn't pose a large problem, but I seem to be more busy now and unable to charge my phone as much and I refuse to leave it charging overnight.

iflyabeech

I swear I posted this earlier, but I cannot find it for the life of me... How's the battery life on this? Compared to cyanogenmod 5.0.8 latest. That's the main thing i need out of a ROM. Usually it doesn't pose a large problem, but I seem to be more busy now and unable to charge my phone as much and I refuse to leave it charging overnight.

My battery is lasting about 10 times as long with this ROM than when I was running Super E.. If that helps...Super E was running it down in about 4-6 hours.. and I have a 2300mah battery!! Now I can run all day and then some without a charge!

R

r3s-rt

My battery is lasting about 10 times as long with this ROM than when I was running Super E.. If that helps...Super E was running it down in about 4-6 hours.. and I have a 2300mah battery!! Now I can run all day and then some without a charge!

I'll probably be giving this a try sooner or later then. Next time I feel like going through that long process. :p

opasha

Jul 2, 2009
hey bro, your black and white donut themes were really good. why didn't you incorporate those into this?

jacsonmoore3

May 13, 2008
battery life is great if you have settings set right..SetCPU max:480 min:170 or just use these setting--->> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=691214

x1tyme

Dec 30, 2007
will you drop 2.2 final anytime soon? I hate to wipe all the time...zzzz :p

chillywillyhoe

Apr 21, 2010
No really sorry but I really don't want to rush 2.2 because of all my failed attempts with 2.1 :( Will try my best at trying to push an update late late tomorrow :(

Really sorry for the inconvenience

so this is not a no wipe update =\, what would happen if i didn't wipe and pushed this on top of the old version?

Last edited:

pinetreehater

Feb 29, 2008
The ATL
For me:
1. Forgot to change "welcome to CM 5.0.8 test 4" when flashing.(or is this intentional?)

Edit: all is good....it was my mistake. Forgot to flash GAPPS after the upgrade to 2.1.1....back to the ol' smoking fast Speed Team.

This ROM somehow manages to out do others with regard to Eclair....went to Super E....boo on that....

PS...I am quite seasoned at flashing RoMs...been doing it for years...point is, even a veteran can pull big doo and overlook the simplest things (like reflashing GAPPS)

OP (I ain't typing your name on this G1....LOL), I appologize for my comments that were misguided....hope I didn't scare anyone away from Speed Team's work

Last edited:

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
For me:
1. Forgot to change "welcome to CM 5.0.8 test 4" when flashing.(or is this intentional?)
2. Market was missing completeley
3. Voice search was still inop

Complete 5 area wipe....installed twice (fisrst was without /data wipe...so decided to give it another try.)

I am posting from 2.1.1. now, and the lag is pretty high.

Did you flash the rom and then flash gapps?
What is your sdcard layout?
Compcache enabled?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok so there is a setting in multitouch keyboard that is called "device keyboard' and has "show completions" below that. I turned that off and it isnt showing suggestions, but is still underlining the word i am typing.
    I cant think if that is std or not?

This has NOT fixed the 2 msg's sending. a couple times it has only sent 1 but 4/5 times it is sending double messages.

Lol
    THanks

Here is a logcat of sending an sms, dont know if it helps or not :S