[APP] iPlayer [v0.5 18/03/09]

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By craftyb, Member on 25th January 2009, 11:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2010, 11:58 AM |#451  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Nick, its great...howver I live in Bahrain and use a vpn to watch my TV. The VPN company tell me that this will work after setting up my VPN. I have done that but do you know how I turn on the VPN or once the setting are in is the VPN on all the time. Sorry I am really stupid when its comes to doing something with VPN's and the BBC

15th October 2010, 01:36 PM |#452  
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
SSH
When my buddy was in Aus I opened an ssh tunnel on my xbox 1 (running damn small linux) so He could tunnel through my network to see Uk related sites like Iplayer.
If you don't understand how tunneling and vpn works ask a local who does. and can demonstrate it for you. It's simple when you know how but have to know how to manage your networking hardware to accept the connections.
15th November 2010, 01:23 AM |#453  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_c

but it doesn't work on HTC HD2 is there a fix for this please?

Same here. Going to stick with myplayer.
18th November 2010, 10:55 PM |#454  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
this needs to be updated again, myplayer no longer supports bbc, (i haven't installed myplayer 2.0 for this reason) but i guess it will inevitably stop working, i only got myplayer for iplayer there's no point with out
22nd May 2011, 11:23 AM |#455  
Flag Dorset
Thanks Meter: 15

More
iPlayer 0.5 not working
Really liked to look of this app so downloaded it and set it up this week but it does not work on my setup: HTC Touch Diamond, WM6.5. Have tried viewing iPlayer in PIE, Opera Mobile 10, Skyfire (wouldn't even load the app over WiFi!) and everything else I can think of.
Any suggestions to watch and particularly to download iPlayer on WM?
TIA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)