FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][09/07/20][PreviewPlugin Titanium english]JMLToday5.1-need Skins all resolutions

2,222 posts
Thanks Meter: 272

By MichelDiamond, Retired Recognized Developer on 20th July 2009, 05:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2009, 03:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Very Cool! Works well. VGA

Only way for me to have English for all the words is to change the Skin to Chelsea.
I like the JMLToday standard Skin better but the Day and Month is still in some other language "French"?

Got the City worked out and weather shows but the icon is chopped on the top.

Thanks! Looking forward to 5.2

21st July 2009, 03:47 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf

Might have something to do with your screen size according to the first post.

Oh ok, i tought that if the setup panel appears it should be fine, but well...
21st July 2009, 03:56 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I like this plugin. However, I have two questions. On my weather panel, the days are not capitalized. How do I change that. Also, how do I go from 24h clock to 12h clock? Again, nice looking plugin and thanks for any help.
21st July 2009, 04:24 AM |#14  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Flag Marlton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 889

More
Very classy , all in one solution. Thanks!
21st July 2009, 04:58 AM |#15  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very Nice
Really nice! Great job. One of the few multi plugins that is useful and yet classy.
21st July 2009, 08:01 AM |#16  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how it's gonna be install, i installed the cab to the phone memory, i click ChomeRefresh in programs/ utilities/jmltoday/ but nothing happens, do i have to close touchflo 3D from today or not?? please someone tell me how it'll work??? my device is diamond also...
21st July 2009, 08:24 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelDiamond

@benko286:
Yes - in 5.2 it will be chooseable for us and en (Fahrenheit <-> Celcius). Also for 12/24h

But meanwhile you can change it immediately to Celcius:
you will find in jmlmeteo.mscr the line with

raw=ReadFile("http://meteo.msn.com/RSS.aspx?wealocations=wc:"&location&"&weadegreetyp e=F&culture=en-US", "latin1")

- change it to:

raw=ReadFile("http://meteo.msn.com/RSS.aspx?wealocations=wc:"&location&"&weadegreetyp e=C&culture=en-US", "latin1")

@claus1953:
No - there's no replacement of something - you should have to do it manually to overtake the CClock, if you want. But by default: New Panel - don't be afraid

@ll: The 5.2 is really great in first Tests - we really need at least the "JMLToday.plg" and the "JMLToday_WM7.plg" very urgent in QVGA and WQVGA (and perhaps in landscape, too)
Please help - we don't have the devices to make it in perfect fit for this resolutions.
Otherwise the Release for all Resolutions (besides VGA and WVGA) must be postponed

Michel,

Changing F to C for degrees didnt work out. After making a change it always gives an error in mscr file.
21st July 2009, 08:58 AM |#18  
Flag Bermuda Triangle
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nec85

how it's gonna be install, i installed the cab to the phone memory, i click ChomeRefresh in programs/ utilities/jmltoday/ but nothing happens, do i have to close touchflo 3D from today or not?? please someone tell me how it'll work??? my device is diamond also...

Of coure you need to close tf3d... And u need to enable "windows default" from the today settings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07

I like this plugin. However, I have two questions. On my weather panel, the days are not capitalized. How do I change that. Also, how do I go from 24h clock to 12h clock? Again, nice looking plugin and thanks for any help.

I am annoyed with that too... Tried a lot.. But apparently it picks up the days from system clock...(Atleast i think so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdelong

Nice app. Installed perfect. Is there a way to dispaly 12 hour time format instead of 24 hour format?

Not yet
21st July 2009, 09:12 AM |#19  
Flag Bermuda Triangle

More
Ok here is one more theme "I HAVE NOT MADE THIS."
Quote:

THIS THEME IS MADE BY "ric69"

Attached Files
File Type: zip JMLToday_Hero.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.78 MB, 1027 views)
21st July 2009, 09:21 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Thanks to report my thème, will try to adapt it on 5.2 when it's over
21st July 2009, 09:26 AM |#21  
Flag Bermuda Triangle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ric69

Thanks to report my thème, will try to adapt it on 5.2 when it's over

Hey sure no problem. I hope you don't mind.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)