SkyRaider4.0 Sense/less Blue-Theme v1.2 w/TransMarket, Inverted Dialer/Contact 5/5/11

Search This thread

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Thanks for your unanticipated quick reply and sorry for being so late coming back!
I loaded the theme back again and this time tried sense instead of launcher pro.
When I press the phone icon a tiny box pops up that says "phone" and that is all that happens. When I used launcher pro option last evening it said it could not launch the application when pressing the phone icon.
I have an slcd and am using cw 3.008 (I have a temp version of 2.512 I use for wiping cache and davlik cache before installing the theme).

Sounds like the phone.apk in the zip u flashed is corrupted maybe. Download theme again.

N-Forced

Sep 28, 2010
Just a heads up if you based the dialer on my non SR4 versions they will break certain rom features based off the phone apk. Mainly from what I found the status bar glow while in a call, there may be others as well. So to be safe if you didn't base it off the SR4 dialer you might want to update.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Just a heads up if you based the dialer on my non SR4 versions they will break certain rom features based off the phone apk. Mainly from what I found the status bar glow while in a call, there may be others as well. So to be safe if you didn't base it off the SR4 dialer you might want to update.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Well everything works on my end, so don't know why its not working for you guys. I've tried it on two different Incredibles, and both work 100%!

There's literally nothing for me to fix.

N-Forced

Sep 28, 2010
Well everything works on my end, so don't know why its not working for you guys. I've tried it on two different Incredibles, and both work 100%!

There's literally nothing for me to fix.
No man i'm not having any problems, I don't run the rom or sense for that matter. I was just saying that the dialer from the sky raider 4 rom contains smali edits that my previous themed dialers did not have, that is why I had to update my thread with sky raider specific dialers because my other ones broke rom features.

Edit: Forget about using the updated files man, I had to pull them as the skyraider phone apk kept force closing. Man this rom is giving me a headache and I don't even use it!

Last edited:

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
I have the same problem,When I press the phone icon a tiny box pops up that says "phone".i tried 2 times last night,i liked but i cant make a call.

sd5500

Aug 31, 2010
Love this theme! Don't seems to have LP Plus themed though, just the stock LP icons in the dock. Not a huge fan of this battery. Would love to see GB battery or glass battery. Not complaining though, love it, and appreciate your hard word.

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor

eljean

Aug 27, 2010
Bronx
Hi I LOVE YOUR THEME!!

But, I have my HTC Incredible flashed to Boost Mobile, and to allow me MMS I needed to have a customized default.xml file from /system/Customize/MNS and I believe your theme uses a different MMS App. Would you mind telling me the name so I can locate it and edit the values in the default.xml?

Also I edited the framework-res.apk so it could have my name on the lockscreen instead of nothing. But again, your theme stops me from doing this. Would you mind telling me what I need to edit to change the carrier name?

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a Blue Theme that is mix of work from people here on XDA and some of my theming also! When I get more a chance I'll do a list of full credits. If you see your work here, please let me know and I'll add it to the credits list as soon as I can. Special credits and thanks to Cyanogen, Pendo, Devildog8791, and others here on XDA.

This project is not 100% as there is still some images that are not 100% blue.

SkyRaider 4.0 Blue-Theme includes:
    **Themed Blue Fancy Widget
    **Battery Percentage (Thanks to Pendo, UOT Kitchen)
    **Themed Launcher Pro
    **Cyanogen Mms
    **Youtube
    **Froyo Clock
    **Various Widget
    **Droid X Visual Voicemail
    **Special Animations

Change Log:
    5/5/11
    **Fixed a few more png's to blue.
    **Added Blue Android boot animation.
    **Added Inverted Dialer thanks to N-Forced.
    **Added Inverted Contacts thanks to JsChiSurf.
    5/2/11
    **Fixed a few png's to blue.
    **Made Launcher Pro Widgets more transparent.
    **Added Transparent Blue Market thanks to Pendo.
    **Added Inverted Black and Blue Facebook thanks to rangestang.
    **Added Inverted Twitter thanks to es0tericcha0s.
    4/24/11
    **Release v1.0

To Install:
    ***Flash from recovery

SkyRaider 4.0 Blue Theme Download <----Download Here

snap20110427_142135.png

settings.png

snap20110427_142143.png

blue-market.png

snap20110427_142223.png

Dialer.png

Contacts.png