2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

e-motion

Jun 8, 2007
Is this before or after you flashed this mr?

To be honest I never tried to make an internet call on VoIP before the MR, so I'm not sure if the FCs were there already or not.

Also, not sure if this was just a fluke or what, but after a phone call this morning, I noticed my battery dying very quickly (almost 1% every 2-3 minutes). Sure enough, once I checked battery usage, "voice call" was at the very top, like I had never hanged up or something. It indicated over 2 hours of calling when my call might have been 5 minutes top...

A reboot seemed to fix the issue, but the only calls I've made since then were via BT, so I'll have to monitor the battery usage after a call on speaker/handset.

randomrobbi

Jun 6, 2010
Louisville, KY
Anyone else having their phone going into data roaming and getting a notification triangle that data services were lost? I never got it before flashing the MR, but am now.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App

dogbone414

May 31, 2010
Cant get rsd lite to see my photon to put the file on my phone. I got the file downloaded the 64file bit drivers and put phone in rsd mode nothing. Maybe i have wrong drivers idl please help.

jayfitt

Feb 22, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
So, for some reason the flash failed. Now I can't get back into RSD mode....

EDIT: Never mind, if I let it sit long enough it starts RSD mode automatically. I'm gonna download again, make sure it's not corrupted.

UPDATE: Re-downloaded and flashed successfully.

Last edited:

Djspinister

Jul 13, 2010
Dallas
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
DonnieGood's goo.gl links are good.

I cannot speak for brianez21's.

What makes you think that these files are bad?

I wasn't meaning anything bad by it, just that all the links are bad, and the one that was good didn't mention anything about photon at all. The file was called sun fire or something. Was just saying I'll stick with what I got until there is an official release or someone makes a better tut, with proper links. That is all.

Dj-

donniegood

Oct 10, 2007
West Michigan
I wasn't meaning anything bad by it, just that all the links are bad, and the one that was good didn't mention anything about photon at all. The file was called sun fire or something. Was just saying I'll stick with what I got until there is an official release or someone makes a better tut, with proper links. That is all.

Dj-

You do know that the SunFire is what the photon is correct? its a internal codenam... ala Evo=supersonic etc its the correct file or it wouldnt have worked for all of us

Reactions: Djspinister

Beknatok

Dec 1, 2008
Chicagoland Burbs
Flashing MR3 for the first time on my NEW P4G!

For what it's worth, I was able to get the latest RSD Lite here:

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-2-discussions/8184-dx2-sbf-rsd-lite-5-3-1-drivers.html

Version 5.3.1

However, the USB drivers bundled in that package are NOT the latest. I found Motorola_End_User_Driver_Installation_5.2.0 on Motorola's site here:

http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-...tware_and_Drivers/USB-and-PC-Charging-Drivers

Hope this helps the rest of you!

... aaand I'm done. Didn't even have to reactivate (my sales rep even gave me my MSL & MSID without question). Off to get some late night custard, then setting up my HD Dock to root!

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2011
Jersey
Anyone else having their phone going into data roaming and getting a notification triangle that data services were lost? I never got it before flashing the MR, but am now.

I've had that message a few times today but after I okayed message, it proceeded to connect to whichever app/process I was trying to access.
Edit: & I haven't flashed.
Sent from my Phantastic Photon 4G

Last edited:

inimitableac

Nov 23, 2010
Louisiana&Texas
The best way to get the MSL from sprint is to tell them your a developer and need it for an app your working on or a student doing the same if they tell you they cant give it too you tell them you have a friend that recently called and got theirs so there must be a way to receive it and they'll give it too you

donniegood

Oct 10, 2007
West Michigan
The best way to get the MSL from sprint is to tell them your a developer and need it for an app your working on or a student doing the same if they tell you they cant give it too you tell them you have a friend that recently called and got theirs so there must be a way to receive it and they'll give it too you

lol i jus tell them i want my manual programming instructions never been questioned

Djspinister

Jul 13, 2010
Dallas
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
You do know that the SunFire is what the photon is correct? its a internal codenam... ala Evo=supersonic etc its the correct file or it wouldnt have worked for all of us

No, I did not know that, but now I do. So now I am working on doing this myself. Apologies if I offended anyone, wasn't my intentions, and thanks for the information, still learning, been an Evo guy since day one, learning all this moto stuff now. Thanks

-DJ

Beknatok

Dec 1, 2008
Chicagoland Burbs
No, I did not know that, but now I do. So now I am working on doing this myself. Apologies if I offended anyone, wasn't my intentions, and thanks for the information, still learning, been an Evo guy since day one, learning all this moto stuff now. Thanks

-DJ

I'm in the same boat as you. My Google I/O Evo is sad, but will be going to a new and loving home soon enough. ;)

Top Liked Posts