[Q] Requesting fix

Search This thread

rachin

May 13, 2012
Mysore
Hi m using the rom AOKP_build01_by_emannxperia for my Xperia Neo v....experiencing the fast n stable pics. Gud work wid the rom......Bluetooth and video recording are not. Working
....hoping to get a fix asap....bt enjoying...

Hi m using the rom AOKP_build01_by_emannxperia for my Xperia Neo v....experiencing the fast n stable pics. Gud work wid the rom......Bluetooth and video recording are not. Working
....hoping to get a fix asap....bt enjoying...

ask in the thread where you get the rom from and not starting a new thread :S
peeps dont learn if you start a new one, or ask in general chat in Q/A topic,
or ask Emannxperia through a pm.

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
ask in the thread where you get the rom from and not starting a new thread :S
peeps dont learn if you start a new one, or ask in general chat in Q/A topic,
or ask Emannxperia through a pm.

He doesn't have enough posts to post in dev section ;)

Good idea would be, for rom creators, to create threads in general or q&a section so people, with no enough posts, can ask in one thread, not many.

Reactions: rachin

rachin

May 13, 2012
Mysore
thank you

He doesn't have enough posts to post in dev section ;)

Good idea would be, for rom creators, to create threads in general or q&a section so people, with no enough posts, can ask in one thread, not many.

Thanks for da intrst....but it would be helpful if it was notified to the said dev about my prob....

Thanks again :)

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
yes thats a way easier mate or ask in general chat in Q/A topic, its a sticky, because someone have always a answer for you or link you to the right fix ;)

Thanks for da intrst....but it would be helpful if it was notified to the said dev about my prob....

Thanks again :)

But in this instance, the Rom thread states these aren't working, they are inherent aokp problems, so if this thread notified emman he would feel obliged to respond when there is nothing to do till it's sorted upstream.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk

Reactions: Madfysh

rachin

May 13, 2012
Mysore
yes thats a way easier mate or ask in general chat in Q/A topic, its a sticky, because someone have always a answer for you or link you to the right fix ;)

Thanks mate....had a quick chat...has said may b vl b updated in coming days...so just gotta wait....but until den would u mind suggesting a best stable rom for my Xperia Neo v...:)

Top Liked Posts