Need Suggestion for Ear Phone for Incredible S under Rs.1000 ($17) ?

Search This thread

Sandeep_Jagtap

Sep 20, 2009
Pune
sandeepjagtap.com
Hey Guys
I was thinking og buying good quality earphone for my Inc S.
Anybody got any recommendation..?
budget is under Rs.1000 ie $17
and I would also like to know which earphone and headphone do you guys use ?
Also one more thing I have recently purchased rubber case for my Inc S for Rs 199 ($4) from fommy
Its good Just in case if anybody want to buy

Last edited:

LamboBull

Sep 23, 2012
Melbourne
So fellow Indian, i use urbeats which are quite good, however they may be out of ur pricerange.. any set of earphones should suffice... U may need to up ur budget if u want really good earphones, a good example being good bose headphones or jayjays.. or if u want fashion, beats ;)

Sent from one of the few remaining Incredible S'

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
If you're wanting budget headphones, imo go for Sony in ear. You cant beat them for around $20
The more you pay, the better quality: just don't buy crap like skullcandy or anything like that

Sent from my Asus Nexus Unicorn

LamboBull

Sep 23, 2012
Melbourne
If you're wanting budget headphones, imo go for Sony in ear. You cant beat them for around $20
The more you pay, the better quality: just don't buy crap like skullcandy or anything like that

Sent from my Asus Nexus Unicorn

Yea i heard sony have good headphones...

P.S markj33 ur sig is long.

Sent from one of the few remaining Incredible S'

zukri90

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Yeah sony is good. The good ones will be about S$25+, which is not your budget.

Sent from my magic orb. Not kidding.

grk007

Sep 30, 2011
Madras
bro ur rite.. but hes in india.. we dont get jays ere.. the budget which he mentioned.. the sound magic the best at the price and long life..

babicz99

Oct 19, 2011
Różan

Cyb0rgz

Jan 2, 2012
Chennai
I prefer apple earpod. It's excellent, but it costs around 2100 INR. The effects and Design is excellent. You won't feel any heat or pain in ears. The bass effect is amazing.

Only one disadvantage: Although it has Mic, its not supported in our devices. So u can't use to respond a call. I personally prefer to hear songs, so I use.

Yes, ultimately the decision is yours to pick up the nice one based on your budget and need..!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda app-developers app

Last edited: