FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Is this thread useful and helped you find your ROM anytime?

Yes

262 Vote(s)
90.66%
No

27 Vote(s)
9.34%

[INFOBANK] Collection of LG L9 FACTORY KDZ ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL, SOURCES, etc.

3,831 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,909

By cmahendra, Recognized Contributor on 19th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2013, 05:19 PM |#511  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Thumbs up Be more specific, please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toonani172

Good news guys,tested the P768 JB Rom and....IT WORKED GREAT
ITs faster ,better and yes the sim card is not locked
Its works perfectly fine with my current carrier )
Have fun guys

Greetings, can you please share more deatil?

Whats your carier?

which tutorial did you follow?

what do you mean by sim card is not locked?

thank you!

18th April 2013, 05:44 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danywalkert

Greetings, can you please share more deatil?

Whats your carier?

which tutorial did you follow?

what do you mean by sim card is not locked?

thank you!

I flashed KDZ like normal
And my carrier is Vinaphone in Vietnam
What i meant was the rom works with any mobile operator ,so AT&T T-mobile,what ever...
18th April 2013, 06:00 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
and ur handset is P768?
18th April 2013, 06:57 PM |#514  
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
"I flashed KDZ like normal" How?
18th April 2013, 08:42 PM |#515  
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Hey P768 users, If you unlocked your bootloader and would like to keep it unlocked, dont flash the JB rom. I think the JB rom relocks your bootloader. After flashing the V20A, in software update mode, my phone no longer says Bootloader Status: Unlocked. I had previously unlocked it by flashing a P760 JB rom. As Lelus said in another thread, it seems this JB rom doesnt have the ability to unlock the bootloader. For now, Im going back to ICS.

Just thought id give a heads up to everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to donk165 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift donk165 Ad-Free
18th April 2013, 08:51 PM |#516  
Flag cirebon
Thanks Meter: 0

More
LGP765 V20a_00 INDIA, IN/India 2013-04-18
LGP765 V20a_00 INDIA, IN/India 2013-04-18 release,,
18th April 2013, 09:32 PM |#517  
Flag Michoacan
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Thanks so very much for your kind contributtion to the smartphone community! (already pressed the thanks button and plan to do it a thousand times more).

Excuse me for posting such a Noobie question (I am one after all), I can see that theres a Jelly bean update option available for the optimus L9 p768 TELCEL, I have the same model but I am with IUSACELL (carrier company), does that mean that I have to wait for a Iusacell version or I can update it already?

If you do it you get crashes in Phone App.

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 usando Tapatalk 2
18th April 2013, 09:50 PM |#518  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Unhappy Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGJF2009

If you do it you get crashes in Phone App.

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 usando Tapatalk 2

Thank you Paisano, I guess ill wait then, but what about unlocking the bootloader?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonani172

I flashed KDZ like normal
And my carrier is Vinaphone in Vietnam
What i meant was the rom works with any mobile operator ,so AT&T T-mobile,what ever...

Thats not what i am hearing from my fellows in Mexico who share the same model as me ( P768G), so either share a lot more detail about how you have done it or be very careful with what you are posting here since such afirmations can send a lot of newbies (like my self) into a wrong and stressfull path!
The Following User Says Thank You to danywalkert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danywalkert Ad-Free
18th April 2013, 10:02 PM |#519  
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you Paisano, I guess ill wait then, but what about unlocking the bootloader?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Thats not what i am hearing from my fellows in Mexico who share the same model as me ( P768G), so either share a lot more detail about how you have done it or be very careful with what you are posting here since such afirmations can send a lot of newbies (like my self) into a wrong and stressfull path!

Yes, i have P768e and i dont understand what "I flashed KDZ like normal" means....
18th April 2013, 10:19 PM |#520  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165

Hey P768 users, If you unlocked your bootloader and would like to keep it unlocked, dont flash the JB rom. I think the JB rom relocks your bootloader. After flashing the V20A, in software update mode, my phone no longer says Bootloader Status: Unlocked. I had previously unlocked it by flashing a P760 JB rom. As Lelus said in another thread, it seems this JB rom doesnt have the ability to unlock the bootloader. For now, Im going back to ICS.

Just thought id give a heads up to everyone.

The same for me...
19th April 2013, 01:52 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
First of all,yes,my phone is LG P768,after i flashed it shows that my phone is P768g (which is fine i guess)
Second of all, i used this method to flash it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36351786 (i'm surprised that you have to ask because i thought it was the only way to flash rom on LG L9 in general)
Third of all,I'm also a Noob so i don't know why Mexico users are saying that the sim is locked but i can still make calls,recieve calls,messages and mobile internet like usual(in the case of Mobile Internet i have to go to settings and add VPN but it's no biggy)
And finally,The Rom is amazing.It's fast but there;s still problems such as:
-A lot a useless bloatware from TELCEL
-The Optimus theme icon pack has been modified so it's quite ugly
-And maybe this is because i tried to change lockscreen to Xperia Z before i flashed but now the lockscreen is Stock Jellybean.
P.s:I will upload some pictures soon ,btw , i think the way we take Screenshots in JB is different from ICS ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)