FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Is this thread useful and helped you find your ROM anytime?

Yes

262 Vote(s)
90.66%
No

27 Vote(s)
9.34%

[INFOBANK] Collection of LG L9 FACTORY KDZ ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL, SOURCES, etc.

3,830 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,908

By cmahendra, Recognized Contributor on 19th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2013, 10:44 PM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Lolz, nothing secret about it. Kevev is kidding. The link is there in OP from the minute I guessed. At least see OP before posting.

you confused the poor fella. dont do it.

I am assuming that your previous post had the link to the original KDZ file and that you removed it. The issue for me is that. I think its fine that you want to correlate all of your mirrors in one post and I think its great that you put forth the effort, but it seems counter productive to remove information from the board.

6th May 2013, 10:53 PM |#632  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vekinn

I am assuming that your previous post had the link to the original KDZ file and that you removed it. The issue for me is that. I think its fine that you want to correlate all of your mirrors in one post and I think its great that you put forth the effort, but it seems counter productive to remove information from the board.

We cant do anything for your assumptions. no one removed any link. lol
6th May 2013, 11:01 PM |#633  

More
Quote:

We cant do anything for your assumptions. no one removed any link. lol

Nevermind I found it in that first post.

I was only looking at the three mirror urls and not the V20D hyper link.
6th May 2013, 11:05 PM |#634  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Will you post the original KDZ url please?

Are you really dumb? Whats wrong with you. The link is there as P769 V20D in first post and I told you to at least check first before showing any intelligence here..
6th May 2013, 11:06 PM |#635  

More
Quote:

Are you really dumb? Whats wrong with you. The link is there as P769 V20D in first post and I told you to at least check first before showing any intelligence here..

I found the list of mirrors confusing. There is an obvious language barrier here.

[edit] Forgot to apologize for my assumptions. I do apologize. I think there is a saying about assuming makes you an ass :P
6th May 2013, 11:11 PM |#636  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I found the list of mirrors confusing. There is an obvious language barrier here.

No definitely there is no language barrier here for people who confuse themselves and WASTE contributors valuable time by complaining for links which are already in place.
I always shared original links and in addition ask for mirrors from everyone coz original links stop working after some time. This is last second I can afford to waste on your intelligence. Just disappear.
6th May 2013, 11:22 PM |#637  

More
Wink
I didn't intend to waste anyones time. And I did apologize.
I don't know how to say this without offending you further, but the way you word things is grammatically incorrect and hard to follow the majority of the time. It does indeed create a language barrier, albeit a lesser one than entirely different languages would, still a language barrier all the same.
6th May 2013, 11:37 PM |#638  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried downloading source codes for jb p679 but all mirror links from multiupload are down. Says file doesn't exist or not available in my country.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium HD app
7th May 2013, 12:22 AM |#639  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanJoseInc

I tried downloading source codes for jb p679 but all mirror links from multiupload are down. Says file doesn't exist or not available in my country.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium HD app

thats possible. f b i have disabled many file sharing+torrents sites in usa since last year. may be this site is also not available in usa. wait for someone mirroring for your country on other site.

Try the original lg source code links then.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 02:08 PM |#640  
Thanks Meter: 298

More
vekinn:
cmahendra:

Let's get along. A lot of work has been put into the L9 sub-forum. We get frustrated when we see people ask the same questions over and over again.

We intend nothing personal when we blow our tops. By simply slowing down and reading all of the available information we can usually find what we are looking for.

Information in these threads can get overwhelming as more text is added. If you have a constructive idea as to how we can organize the information, please suggest how in a kind way.

Every user is as important as the next user. Together we can make the L9 sub-forum a great place for new users.
7th May 2013, 05:30 PM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i just updated for my p768 by OTA and it's till keep root . no voodoo on my device :P. waiting for custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)