Automatic bootloader UNLOCK/ROOT for AT&T 1.26/1.57/1.83/4.5.91 [UPDATE 07/31/11]

Search This thread

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
UPDATED/CLEAN SCRIPT V4.2 07/31/11 8:00PM EST

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE PERMISION OR COMPATIBILITY JUST RUN THE SCRIPT

* I consolidate everything in a single menu, so now Automatic Bootloader Unlock, Automatic Root for Unlock users, Automatic CWM for Unlock users, Mobile Hotspot for Unlock users, Automatic Fix for Softbrick (NO OS SCREEN/some "Failed to boot 0x1000"), fastboot/moto-fastboot checking for troubleshot & Official GB 2.3.4/4.5.91 Restore from Motorola

* Default CWM now: Tenfar's recovery-en-goapk-0630-1029

* Optional CWM Rom Manager's recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.4-olympus

attachment.php

* New executable file "MAIN"

* Now with menu selection to chose what version come from to apply the correct pudding

* Added compatibility layer for Windows 7 x64 users as follow: "set __COMPAT_LAYER=WINXPSP2" <----- I JUST REMOVED

Check screenshots of each step side by side (PC <-> Phone Screen)

AFTER GET THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK YOU CAN ONLY FLASH BY RSD SBF'S WITH "PUDDING" FOR NOW ON, SO IN OTHER WORDS BE CAREFULLY WHEN YOU USE RSD AFTER "UNLOCKED" BOOTLOADER

* CONFIRMED, IS SAFE TO RSD THIS SPECIFIC SBF FROM MOTOROLA:
1FF-olympus-user-2.3.4-4.5.91-110625-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P011.sbf
MD5: 56721d893e43b814e95683a00b165555
SHA1: e00786e975b4f1d9fba2ff90c1ee6bbf95bb47b2

SO NOW ON FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER USERS THIS CAN BE A BASE IF SOMETHING GO WRONG AND YOU NEED OUT OF THE BOX STATE FROM MOTOROLA
Need to be flash with RSDlite V5.3.1

Prerequisite:
1. ATT ATRIX 4G device
2. Windows PC
4. No matter what version you have 1.26 / 1.57 / 1.83 / 4.5.91 (*)
5. Proper USB drivers Installed (You can found them at: http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-...tware_and_Drivers/USB-and-PC-Charging-Drivers)
6. A little of Patience

PROS:
* You will ended with an unlock bootloader (BL)

Procedure:
1. Download the attached file
2. Unzip the file inside of a new folder on your hard disk
3. Now is time to run the magic, go to the folder you just unzip the files in and double click or run "MAIN" file
4. A new windows DOS box will show up and just follow the procedure!
5. Flashing pudding part will take a little longer so be patience and let the magic do their work
6. At the end of the process your phone will reboot automatic.
7. Enjoy it!

Thanks to the2dCour for pudding sbf
Thanks to Tenfar for CWM (I prefer it due to the ABD option in recovery! NICE)
Thanks t0dbld for Mobile Hotspot patch

(*) Some users with 4.5.91 will need to run "fix" file to recover from a softbrick after the first attempt
(*) It seemd the new 2.3.4/4.5.91 pudding do a wipe after flash it, so have a backup just in case (I tested 1.83 and at least this preserve the data)

Download file here V4.2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXU82L12

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screens-1.jpg
    Screens-1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 171,464
  • Screens-2.jpg
    Screens-2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 169,626
  • Scree_Menu.JPG
    Scree_Menu.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 169,848
Last edited:

phobos512

Mar 1, 2009
Is "carpet" another one if these new fangled terms for the inner workings of the Atrix, or just a typo? Because if it's not a typo then you have broken the rule of not using a cooking reference. I propose "jello".

Oh, and does this kill the data partition like regular pudding?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

Reactions: DJQ1212

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
updated carpet to folder... And this DO NOT KILL DATA PARTITION!

Is "carpet" another one if these new fangled terms for the inner workings of the Atrix, or just a typo? Because if it's not a typo then you have broken the rule of not using a cooking reference. I propose "jello".

Oh, and does this kill the data partition like regular pudding?

Last edited:

crs353

May 8, 2011
warren ohio
im a noob to the atrix and all this bootloader stuff lol. when i go to run the “unlock” file what should my phone be at should it be at home screen off or fastboot? srry for the noobie question.

LivingChampion

Jul 1, 2011
Nice, will this work over Gingerblur? Or should I back off to restored 1.8.3 stock first? Thanks seems like people will never give me an answer :(. I'd hate to have to reinstall everything backed up again.

After installing this, do I go with the official update on the phone route or use RSD-lite?

jzaslice

Sep 24, 2010
Inland Empire
im a noob to the atrix and all this bootloader stuff lol. when i go to run the “unlock” file what should my phone be at should it be at home screen off or fastboot? srry for the noobie question.

did you proceed to read the cmd prompt??
your phone should say "Starting RSD protocol support" before plugging your phone in. enter RSD mode by following instructions given in cmd prompt .

THIS IS AWESOME mramirezusa...thanks!!

Last edited:

xploited

Feb 8, 2009
Has anyone tested this? I want to try it out, but don't want to be the first one which seems to be the case.:D

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
If you run the file "unlock", it will tell you exactly what to do with your phone for example "turn on and press vol up..."

Last edited:
Reactions: JdgM3NT4L and otetz

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
Work in Gingerblur, you don't have to restored to 1.83 stock and it did not touch your data partition but always is good to have a backup of your data

As you stated you have gingerblur so some of your /system files are already been changed if you try to do an OTA it will not pass the file checking before it applied the OTA and run RSD route can wipe your data depending on the SBF (full or service)

I recommend you to flash RSD 1.83 "SERVICE" so it did not wipe your data and then run OTA directly from your phone

Nice, will this work over Gingerblur? Or should I back off to restored 1.8.3 stock first? Thanks seems like people will never give me an answer :(. I'd hate to have to reinstall everything backed up again.

After installing this, do I go with the official update on the phone route or use RSD-lite?

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
You will not be the first one, I did this script for some coworkers overseas, so is already been tested

I tested my self in my unit twice before been release it

Has anyone tested this? I want to try it out, but don't want to be the first one which seems to be the case.:D

Last edited:

elementaldragon

Feb 21, 2011
Is there an easy way to tell if it worked or not? I'm hoping it did, seeing as apparently due to a bit of a softbrick issue at one point, it completely wiped my phone back to stock. I'm assuming it worked, since it seems that the unlock worked now that i have "Unlocked" displayed at the red M screen.

Taas

Dec 13, 2008
UPDATED/CLEAN SCRIPT V2 07/24/11

Prerequisite:
1. ATT ATRIX 4G device
2. Windows PC
5. A little of Patience

PROS:

Procedure:
3. Now is time to run the magic, go to the folder you just unzip the files in and double click or run “unlock” file
5. Flashing pudding part will take a little longer so be patience and let the magic do their work
7. Enjoy it!

(*) Some users with 4.5.91 will need to run "fix" file to recover from a softbrick after the first attempt

do u have to use a FRONT USB port, or can i use a back port?

Taas

Dec 13, 2008
I am rooted now, i have to use preinstall to get root back after doing this?...Can u make a bat file for that too....lol

mramirezusa

Mar 25, 2011
If you have the tag "unlocked" at boot left upper corner you have a Unlock Bootloader

Is there an easy way to tell if it worked or not? I'm hoping it did, seeing as apparently due to a bit of a softbrick issue at one point, it completely wiped my phone back to stock. I'm assuming it worked, since it seems that the unlock worked now that i have "Unlocked" displayed at the red M screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukew@bellsouth.net

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATED/CLEAN SCRIPT V4.2 07/31/11 8:00PM EST

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE PERMISION OR COMPATIBILITY JUST RUN THE SCRIPT

* I consolidate everything in a single menu, so now Automatic Bootloader Unlock, Automatic Root for Unlock users, Automatic CWM for Unlock users, Mobile Hotspot for Unlock users, Automatic Fix for Softbrick (NO OS SCREEN/some "Failed to boot 0x1000"), fastboot/moto-fastboot checking for troubleshot & Official GB 2.3.4/4.5.91 Restore from Motorola

* Default CWM now: Tenfar's recovery-en-goapk-0630-1029

* Optional CWM Rom Manager's recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.4-olympus

attachment.php

* New executable file "MAIN"

* Now with menu selection to chose what version come from to apply the correct pudding

* Added compatibility layer for Windows 7 x64 users as follow: "set __COMPAT_LAYER=WINXPSP2" <----- I JUST REMOVED

Check screenshots of each step side by side (PC <-> Phone Screen)

AFTER GET THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK YOU CAN ONLY FLASH BY RSD SBF'S WITH "PUDDING" FOR NOW ON, SO IN OTHER WORDS BE CAREFULLY WHEN YOU USE RSD AFTER "UNLOCKED" BOOTLOADER

* CONFIRMED, IS SAFE TO RSD THIS SPECIFIC SBF FROM MOTOROLA:
    1FF-olympus-user-2.3.4-4.5.91-110625-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P011.sbf
    MD5: 56721d893e43b814e95683a00b165555
    SHA1: e00786e975b4f1d9fba2ff90c1ee6bbf95bb47b2

SO NOW ON FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER USERS THIS CAN BE A BASE IF SOMETHING GO WRONG AND YOU NEED OUT OF THE BOX STATE FROM MOTOROLA
    Need to be flash with RSDlite V5.3.1

Prerequisite:
    1. ATT ATRIX 4G device
    2. Windows PC
    5. Proper USB drivers Installed (You can found them at: http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-...tware_and_Drivers/USB-and-PC-Charging-Drivers)
    6. A little of Patience

PROS:

Procedure:
    3. Now is time to run the magic, go to the folder you just unzip the files in and double click or run "MAIN" file
    7. Enjoy it!

Thanks to Tenfar for CWM (I prefer it due to the ABD option in recovery! NICE)
    Thanks t0dbld for Mobile Hotspot patch

(*) It seemd the new 2.3.4/4.5.91 pudding do a wipe after flash it, so have a backup just in case (I tested 1.83 and at least this preserve the data)

Download file here V4.2:

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Can anyone provide a new link for the files page. Megaupload has been seized.

Thanks in advance.

http://j.mp/Ate8E5

I had to find it in a youtube video
    Re: Automatic bootloader UNLOCK/ROOT for AT&T 1.26/1.57/1.83/4.5.91 [UPDATE 07/31/11]

If anybody in need of automatic unlocker here the new link u can download here http://db.tt/Iy5Mx5pz

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    I've just got my New ATT 2.3.6 Build 4.5.141
    I'm going to unlock the BL using this method in order to flash Neutrino EE
    However the Megaupload link from the OP doesn't work : Download file here V4.2:

Can anyone share a mirror or upload a Dropbox link or something? It would be much appreciated and wish me luck :)

Just uploaded ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23255832/Atrix Unlock/AUTOMATIC_UNLOCK_V4.2.zip

Enjoy :)