[NEED YOUR HELP] HDRCamera+

Search This thread

LordGiotto

Feb 20, 2010
Hi guys, i need your help to figure out a little problem.
I'm using Zeus with custom kernel and HDRCamera 2.18 stops working due to HW JPEG processing.
However i don't know if it's a custom kernel related issue, or simply an LG Stock Kernel related issue.

Can someone of you test this app and tell me:
- if it works after decoding process
- what kernel/rom do you use

So I can report it to the developers.

Link to Download this APP (it's FREE)

Thank you very much :D

thiagox

May 9, 2012
Belo Horizonte
Hi dude, I think I had similar problems with their... I had installed the stock ROM from LG (V20o) + the kernel of Zeus V20o 6.22 (extracted from own Zeus ROM and injected with CWM)... from there, I could not access the photo gallery and even change the wallpaper with the LG launcher, because it completely crashes the phone. The solution was to replace the kernel for one of this topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536264

I use the kernel of the first link, and was the only one I tested...

Sorry for my English, I use google translate! :D

Reactions: LordGiotto

mullarameez

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
I'm using Zeus with custom kernel and HDRCamera 2.18 stops working due to HW JPEG processing.
However i don't know if it's a custom kernel related issue, or simply an LG Stock Kernel related issue.

I'm using stock v20o and 2.18 hdr is not working om=n my phone, i have the old one will try it and tell you.. btw photo enhance pro hdr editor works great to create hdr photos from existing one thats the simple and best solution for hdr photos IMO

Reactions: LordGiotto

LordGiotto

Feb 20, 2010
I'm using stock v20o and 2.18 hdr is not working om=n my phone, i have the old one will try it and tell you.. btw photo enhance pro hdr editor works great to create hdr photos from existing one thats the simple and best solution for hdr photos IMO

Thank-you very much man, so it's not a custom kernel issue, great news! :)
I'll report it to hdrcamera developers.

Inviato dal mio LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

ThranMaru

Apr 25, 2012
I'm using CM7 nightlies and like 2-3 app updates back HDRcam stopped working, i hope they will fix it, because i even bought the full version =(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi dude, I think I had similar problems with their... I had installed the stock ROM from LG (V20o) + the kernel of Zeus V20o 6.22 (extracted from own Zeus ROM and injected with CWM)... from there, I could not access the photo gallery and even change the wallpaper with the LG launcher, because it completely crashes the phone. The solution was to replace the kernel for one of this topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536264

I use the kernel of the first link, and was the only one I tested...

Sorry for my English, I use google translate! :D