[APP] Auto Cheesecake v2.0 (7/4/12) !!Deodexed roms only!!

How Often Do You Check Cheesecake

• Total voters
Search This thread

ross1998

Mar 31, 2012
auburn
Did it work

OG Atrix still needs ICS as well. This would help my search tremendously since the current cheesecake app doesn't work with the Atrix. I have to manually edit the server that the Atrix connects to and then factory reset to get the Blur setup to do it.

Did it work for original atrix???????? please reply cause i to wanna get ics leak cause right now the aopk and jokersax cm9 are almost stable...... all we need is the right drivers for video encoding and decoding.

chrisn91

Feb 8, 2012
washington
Getting a error not sure what I did wrong. I tried downloading from phone or does it need to be with pc

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341206943561.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341206943561.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 133

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
Did it work for original atrix???????? please reply cause i to wanna get ics leak cause right now the aopk and jokersax cm9 are almost stable...... all we need is the right drivers for video encoding and decoding.

doubt it. its the a2 blur services

Edit: you may be able to make similar modifications to it though

Last edited:
Reactions: ross1998

ross1998

Mar 31, 2012
auburn
lol

lol now i wish i still had my a2(it got jacked so instead of gettting new a2 i got original atrix cause a2 lacks unlocked bootloaders)

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
Fixed download links. I think XDA is having problems with attachments. there is a dead picture attachment above as well. I just put them on dropbox now, so we should be good, unless tehy shut it down.

Reactions: chrisn91

hankbizzo5

Nov 13, 2008
Ct,Eastern
Been thinking for a while now..... What about a app that would just monitor a server (ping for activity?)..... This way each user would watch a different server (assign users there server to watch).....This way everything could be watched 24/7......Then if anything is found it could capture the data...... I know I am not the guy to undertake something like this but sure some savvy dev has the knowledge..... Just putting it out there not sure it could even be done any input would be appreciated good or bad.....

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Anyone else get this issue, when I go to set it up, it never works...wifi or on 4G...odd...
a6936898-1cfd-416c.jpg
a6936898-1d58-1a57.jpg

Sent From My DROID That DOES Not My APPLE That DIDN'T.

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Yeah sorry for the delay in replying...I DID flash the .zip as well before installing the new app.

Sent From My DROID That DOES Not My APPLE That DIDN'T.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All good now, huge thanks to Joser1309 for the modified blur-services.apk that made this possible. go thank his post in here. Sorry it took so long to post this, I kind of forgot about it.

Only works on Deodexed roms for now

Please also answer the poll at the top honestly

What is this?

I have reworked phydo's original source for the cheesecake app we have been using and made it quite a bit faster to use than before. I have also cleaned up and commented the code a bit for those of you who want to take a look at the source.

How to use

It is very important that everyone on here is checking cheesecake as much as possible. Hopefully multiple times per day.

To use this first flash the attached zip with our bootstrap CWM recovery, then install the app. Click the button to go to the next server and check for an update. if you get a wifi error, that server is down. Most will be. select "skip setup for now" and go back to the app and click the button to go to the next. Continue to due this until you get through all the servers.

What to do if you find an update

DO NOT INSTALL IT!!!!

Instead download it right away so you don't miss it, then copy it out of /cache with a root explorer app or use adb to pull it. Upload it somewhere and post it in a thread or PM me and I'll get it to the right people.

What's next and other Ideas

This app is not done. I would like to make it even more automated if I can figure out how. If you have any ideas on how to make it continue after failing or getting an update please share.

I also think we need to get more organized with our Cheesecake checking. Maybe organize time for everyone to check so we can cover the whole day. Let me know if you think it would be a good idea to create a google calendar where everyone can put the time they will check, so we can all check at different times. Any other ideas are of course welcome as well.

Source

Please PM me if you would like the source code. I have no problem giving it to people, but since it is not entirely mine, I want to know who I have given it to.

Files

Sorry, I don't know why the attachments were down, they were up when i first posted them :confused:
    APP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7ctb82kdci115u/AutoCheesecake_v2.apk
    NEW BLUR-SERVICES ZIP (flash it): https://www.dropbox.com/s/49ux6flv05kgiwl/signed_AutoCheesecake_BS.zip
    New update

Well after several days of work, finally achieving a functional autocheseecake, modifying the blur-service. At the moment I am trying, and I need lkrasner also try it and publish. :D
    Doesnt seen to be working right. all these servers are reporting that they are up,which they are not.

Lol now people are REALLY going to miss the leak as theyll think this is fine to use instead of normal cheesecake. Thanks krasner!! :p ,on a serious note good job so far,more than i could do at the moment.

As note ,you should never post work for download and say "dont download it",you know people are going to download it if its there lol

Thats like handing a fat chick some REAL cheesecake and saying "dont eat it!" :D

Doesnt seen to be working right. all these servers are reporting that they are up,which they are not.

Lol now people are REALLY going to miss the leak as theyll think this is fine to use instead of normal cheesecake. Thanks krasner!! :p ,on a serious note good job so far,more than i could do at the moment.

As note ,you should never post work for download and say "dont download it",you know people are going to download it if its there lol

Thats like handing a fat chick some REAL cheesecake and saying "dont eat it!" :D

I know I am gonna take the download down. I was stupid to post this so soon, I thought it was working. I am aware of the problem and I am working on getting it fixed. Sorry for this, I will have it working soon
    Any chance that this may work on the Atrix when it's done?

The OG atrix? not usre why you would need it, but I really have no idea, my guess would be yes.

Thanks for the reminder though, I kind of forgot to test and post this. I'm really sorry. I will try to get it up tomorrow! :eek: