[ROM][9/19/2012]Chubbz-Gruesome 6thSense **Pure Sense 4.1 for the E3D Daily Driver***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

genstukov

May 12, 2011
I tried to download but link is broken just to let you know

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

ramjet73

Jan 12, 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii
What's different about sense 4.1? Just wondering before I download and flash this?
Looks wise, not much. However, it feels much smoother then sense 4.0
Since the OP of the thread says this ROM is based on the HTC One XL 1.88.707.2 build, this article should be relevant.

Of course we're not going to get the benefits of the One X hardware or kernel (this ROM seems to be packaged with the VM Leak ICS kernel), but at least there are now some performance oriented kernels available for ICS on the Evo 3D. :)

Edit: This may be the father of this ROM.

ramjet73

Last edited:

nolimit06

Oct 30, 2011
North Carolina
I get reboots when unlocking my phone, havent been able to pull any logs because I can't get to a point to install anything or set any settings. Yes I did perform a full wipe and I have tried 2 different hboots just incase.

Nametaken

Feb 10, 2011
Running smooth as always :). Used Rom toolbox to lower my min. Setting it was set all the way to Max. Much better on battery life. Go figure, lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
I have been running this since it dropped last night with the Anthrax 3.2.9 kernel and its working great with no major issues.. Thank you!

Oh yeah and that sizing issue with weather posted on the older thread is when you use the 4x4 weather widget.. Thanks gruesome

Last edited:

SketchyStunts

Sep 1, 2011
GA.
Flashed thid, this morning. NOW I know why sense was crashing on me (smooth rosie tweak) lol Nice work!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Tierez

Nov 8, 2009
Hayward
I'm getting major forcecloses coming from a fresh wipe/superwipe install on hboot 1.04

Edit: Messages constantly crashes for me ("Unfortunately messages has stopped") when it does at the bottom it says phone storage is full delete some files to make space when I have over a gig free and tons of SD space. This only comes up when I try to access the native sms app and also causes me to not receive texts in messenger or gosms, I can only view them via Google Voice.

Process com.android.phone force closes as well constantly.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'm not getting reboots or bootloops, just these two processes force closing which is pretty important.

Last edited:

bodyshop

Jul 10, 2010
I couldn't get this to boot for anything. Even after fastboot installing the boot.img. it would reboot after reaching the lockscreen. then i flashed AnthraX-htcleak-stockfirmwaretest and everything booted nicely seemed everything was working, but the phone will only work on speaker phone. I cant hear anyone through the speaker, they can hear me though. does anyone know another kernel to try with this ROM. Also MMS isnt working either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Headder.png

Poster.jpg

Thanks_to.png
    My whole team (your all great!)
    HTC (for Sense4.0)
    Chubbz for initial port of Sense4.1 (You sir are a porting genius)
    Sac, Platt, and all the others in the Chat
    Aamikam (Just cause hes awesome!)
    The Evo3D Community

The_Goods.png
    -Base 1.88.707.2 Nocturnal'd And Sense 4.1
    -CoreDroid Tweaks (I will update these as the coredroid team does)
    -Odexed
    -Optimized APK's for better Speed and Performance!
    -Shutter on/off camera mod
    -SMS Backup/Restore/Secure box and
    -LOTS OF TWEAKS TO CHOOSE FROM!
    WIFI TETHER - Correct settings baked in
    -Quick Settings
    -Advanced Power Menu
    -100% Battery Mod
    -Sony xLoud Engine
    -Sony Bravia Engine
    -Removed extra languages, Left Spanish, English & French
    -Removed Bloatware
    -Ext4 Tweaks
    -And more

RLS_3 Changelog
    <*>Added Aroma with tons of options (Including Senseless options)</*>
    <*>Fixed Rosie Smooth Options, and Transparent Nav in Tweaks</*>
    <*>Major Sound Improvements (Pure Bass, Global Beats, out of this world sound!!)</*>
    <*>Fixed No Arrows Mod via Tweaks</*>
    <*>Fixed All Camera Issues (only options that dont work now are HDR, and full HD recording)</*>
    <*>Slimmed down system by stripping out languages, and cleaning up smali code in about 90% of the ROM</*>

Known_Issues.png

Flash.png

How to Flash

1. Download Rom.zip and save to phone storage
    2. boot into recovery
    3. wipe EVERYTHING!
    4. go to flash rom
    5. select the proper download
    6. follow the options in the Aroma installer (Very Carefully)
    7. Reboot & Enjoy

Please consider a donation to help continue development

Downloads.png

[]Download Sixth Sense[/URL]

Team Nocturnal IRC

http://db.tt/xhHWBne8

Or that one....I know it works, cause I just flashed it....guess that's what happens when you make a zip on the phone.

And seriously people, I am at work, have been since 7:30 this morning.......can we all grow up a little around here. It is a daily driver....we are all entitled to make a mistake, flash version 2, then stop whining. Sorry, I have to do something that pays me for a living. And just because you put "no disrespect" in front of your disrespectful comment, doesn't mean its not just plain rude

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
    I have 1.04 eng hboot, with all of the 2.89 firmware bits (except hboot). This ROM installs, boots, runs, fine. You hboot people amuse me. Just install the newest firmware bits, and leave your hboot alone, and you'll be fine.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.
    On a development note, Sense 4.5 coming to a 3D near you, very soon....:eek:

I have found a fix for low speaker, adding it in now. Also fixed prl updates....don't try to update profile, that's still a wip. New release tomorrow night....late...:D

Anybody know if
    MMS isn't working on this ROM???

Yep. Not working.
    Messaging app->settings->MMS->Connection Settings->
    Is all greyed out and set to Cosmote MMS and settings.

Update.
    Get MSL reader from Market and find your MSL.
    Got to dialer and dial ##data#
    Click on bottom of box. Should say edit.
    Enter MSL.
    Advanced
    MMSC Setting
    Name: Doesnt matter but I Set to Sprint MMS
    MMSC: http://mms.sprintpcs.com
    MMS proxy: no setting
    MMS port: no setting
    MMS protocol: wap 2.0

and then back out of settings.

I just confirmed this works.