Rooted Stock rom

Search This thread

VillaVor

Apr 16, 2013
Is there any rooted stock rom which only can be flash with odin not in recovery or any costum rom with root acces and recovery (in power menu) ??

My volume up button broken so recovery mode is imposibble to reached. That's way i search any rooted stock rom flash with odin way only.

Thankss

Hazem442

Mar 27, 2014
If you know some one who had a phone like yours you can root it then make backup and then turn it into an Odin flashable package
Good Luck With That

Last edited:

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
How to make that backup to flashable package odin. That file must be .tar or .md5

Well you can flash a custom kernel after flashing stock ROM via ODIN.To flash a kernel of your choice,just download the kernel ZIP and extract boot.img from it.After that compress that boot.img to 'boot.img.tar' and flash it via ODIN.For rooting,there are some methods out there by which you can root your phone via PC.

Reactions: VillaVor

VillaVor

Apr 16, 2013

Well you can flash a custom kernel after flashing stock ROM via ODIN.To flash a kernel of your choice,just download the kernel ZIP and extract boot.img from it.After that compress that boot.img to 'boot.img.tar' and flash it via ODIN.For rooting,there are some methods out there by which you can root your phone via PC.

Very helpful... But, actually my problem is in volume button (up and down) so recovery and download mode is hard to reached.
I think Odin is the only way, so i search any methods to root without recovery but not work (tried superoneclick).
The point is adding recovery mode in power menu needed root privileges so why i make this thread, and yeah if someone give me a method to flash rooted stock rom with Odin it's better, Isn't it ??

Thanks

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Is there any rooted stock rom which only can be flash with odin not in recovery or any costum rom with root acces and recovery (in power menu) ??

My volume up button broken so recovery mode is imposibble to reached. That's way i search any rooted stock rom flash with odin way only.

Thankss

see
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2665283

you still wont be able to flash it via odin though with a faulty vol up button because although you can put the phone into download mode with a usb jig without button presses you need to push vol up to start the connection to pc - so if your vol up button doesnt work you will not be able to do this

best go get it repaired

Reactions: VillaVor

VillaVor

Apr 16, 2013
see

you still wont be able to flash it via odin though with a faulty vol up button because although you can put the phone into download mode with a usb jig without button presses you need to push vol up to start the connection to pc - so if your vol up button doesnt work you will not be able to do this

best go get it repaired

Not broken, but just like volume down keep pressed infinitely. That was told hard but it can be to reach download mode and impossible for recovery mode, although my volume up was fine when booted to the rom and still dont get it why volume up can be 'read' when booting.

By the way i found this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2786395

My problem temporary solved with that tool. Still learn guide workaround with Odin flashable packages.

Thanks

edit: For now i installing rom manager for get into recovery and such easier, this tool need root privilege that's why i make this thread.
Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to make that backup to flashable package odin. That file must be .tar or .md5

Thankss

see

best go get it repaired