Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2012, 11:47 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,443

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEZ69

I m still testing and everything goes ok...Nice job...
Have you tweaks rosies?...because it s run with less lag...
I m with eu firmware 1.28.409.1 and flash was ok ...no probleme

Thank s

Yes...more coming, too.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
26th April 2012, 11:51 PM |#22  
Flag Ann Arbor & NYC
Thanks Meter: 275

More
flashed and all seems to be fine........only thing was on first boot, wi-fi was kinda weird. Had that issue where it would connect, then show it was poor signal and disconnect, and reconnect and continue in that loop. Reboot and now it works fine again.

Sadly, still have some screen flickering on light grey colors. Might be one of the only SH23 batch that has the issue -.-
27th April 2012, 12:00 AM |#23  
Flag Antibes
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

Yes...more coming, too.

You re the best...
27th April 2012, 12:53 AM |#24  
Flag Ann Arbor & NYC

More
decided to do a fresh way and go stock then OTA

I'm guessing I flashed the correct firmware because I flashed the asian edeavor RUU firmware package 1.26 and it worked. Then I got an OTA message and updated to 1.28.707.10

If I flashed the wrong firmware, what would happen? bootloop?

Only because idk where this came from originally besides the batch number being SH23. Got it in a craigslist trade.
27th April 2012, 01:04 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang

flashed and all seems to be fine........only thing was on first boot, wi-fi was kinda weird. Had that issue where it would connect, then show it was poor signal and disconnect, and reconnect and continue in that loop. Reboot and now it works fine again.

Sadly, still have some screen flickering on light grey colors. Might be one of the only SH23 batch that has the issue -.-

Is there any way I could see that, maybe short video or something? I'd like to help, but I am not sure I can envision what's going on.

Steve

27th April 2012, 01:06 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:

decided to do a fresh way and go stock then OTA

I'm guessing I flashed the correct firmware because I flashed the asian edeavor RUU firmware package 1.26 and it worked. Then I got an OTA message and updated to 1.28.707.10

If I flashed the wrong firmware, what would happen? bootloop?

Only because idk where this came from originally besides the batch number being SH23. Got it in a craigslist trade.

You wouldnt have been able to flash the ruu, at least I couldnt, and the ota wouldn't have shown up.

About the gray, it may be a screen defect. Again, I'd like to see it.

Steve

27th April 2012, 01:11 AM |#27  
Flag Ann Arbor & NYC

More
Quote:

You wouldnt have been able to flash the ruu, at least I couldnt, and the ota wouldn't have shown up.

About the gray, it may be a screen defect. Again, I'd like to see it.

Steve

Yea np, i'll try to get a video of it. I know i'm not the only user with this problem, theres a huge thread in the general forum. It's like a strobe light effect, but it only effects light grey colors. It's kinda weird really, like why doesn't it act up with other colors? black? dark grey? only light grey.

Hoping it can be fixed thru software, ASUS Prime has a similar issue with Tegra 3 and screen stuff.

It doesn't show up for lower brightness though, only around medium and above.
27th April 2012, 02:27 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:

Yea np, i'll try to get a video of it. I know i'm not the only user with this problem, theres a huge thread in the general forum. It's like a strobe light effect, but it only effects light grey colors. It's kinda weird really, like why doesn't it act up with other colors? black? dark grey? only light grey.

Hoping it can be fixed thru software, ASUS Prime has a similar issue with Tegra 3 and screen stuff.

It doesn't show up for lower brightness though, only around medium and above.

Very interesting. I had to return my first One X for a screen flaw, but it was the glass itself. I am going to check out the thread you mentioned. I assume the transformer prime issue was fixed?
27th April 2012, 04:20 AM |#29  
Flag Ann Arbor & NYC

More
Quote:

Very interesting. I had to return my first One X for a screen flaw, but it was the glass itself. I am going to check out the thread you mentioned. I assume the transformer prime issue was fixed?

I believe it was eventually fixed after numerous updates.

I tried taking a video of it, no help you can't see it.

It's basically with a light grey background like the battery graph, some parts of the grey look like they are flickering a bit. Similar to a strobe light. It's noticeable but nothing killer to the point where you can't even look at the screen anymore. It gets more drastic with max brightness though.

I think the most reasonable reason right now is bad gfx drivers/tegra problem.
27th April 2012, 01:38 PM |#30  
Flag Haiphong
Thanks Meter: 536

Donate to Me
More
I stay comfort with 1.28 EU but arrange time to taste 1.28 ASIA soon.

However link die
Quote:

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Mediafire for ROM please.
27th April 2012, 02:08 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANHVO31

I stay comfort with 1.28 EU but arrange time to taste 1.28 ASIA soon.

However link die

Mediafire for ROM please.

I pulled the links because a user pointed out that I accidentally had a paid app in data (XDA Premium). I immediately pulled the links to fix the issue and put the free one in (which is what I meant to put in there in the first place, obviously...). They are back up now, with the free version in data.

Steve
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)