Thanks Meter: 1

By AndyAdinda, Member on 20th March 2010, 04:15 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
14th June 2010, 09:16 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akita_thai

Andy . when I use your Angel Version II with Universal Encodings for a time. I have some problems.
. Function Bluetooth disappear the button " Add new device" and it can't connect anymore.
. Function Wifi when i connected to access point, but i can't surf the internet.
Wait for your response.
Try your best. Good brother.

I have the same problem with Bluetooth. In Bluetooth settings there isn't "Add new device" but only "Connected" button, so I cannot add new devices.
Someone resolved this issue?
Thank you
Best regards

---------------------------

I made some other tests: -Hard Reset and the "add device" button was there again; installed programs and it was still there; I connected a bluetooth headset and that was all regular, but when I connected a GPS bluetooth receiver the device list, the add device button and the add button on the bottom bar disappeared.
I don't know why that occurs... could you please check?
Thank you
wellx1000

15th June 2010, 03:15 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there a way to install this OS without using an SD card?

Unfortunately I only own a 2GB card (although it's not SDHC) but the bootloader won't update the ROM with diskimg.nb0 on it (it resets after 10 mins without upgrade).

Is is possible using USB cable and ActiveSync?

Thank you
D.

--- Edit 1:
Found instructions in showthread.php?t=360664. Currently upgrading, will get back here if unsuccessful. Until today I have been using NHOCBANME ROM, but wanted to try something (even) better. Will see.

--- Edit 2:
Although it stuck at "upgrading bootloader" screen (probably something to do with virtual XP mode) everything went fine. ROM looks ok, works good, ... will need approx a week of testing. Thank you for your efforts, romcooker!
15th June 2010, 04:44 PM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11

Is there a way to install this OS without using an SD card?

Unfortunately I only own a 2GB card (although it's not SDHC) but the bootloader won't update the ROM with diskimg.nb0 on it (it resets after 10 mins without upgrade).

Is is possible using USB cable and ActiveSync?

Thank you
D.

--- Edit 1:
Found instructions in showthread.php?t=360664. Currently upgrading, will get back here if unsuccessful. Until today I have been using NHOCBANME ROM, but wanted to try something (even) better. Will see.

--- Edit 2:
Although it stuck at "upgrading bootloader" screen (probably something to do with virtual XP mode) everything went fine. ROM looks ok, works good, ... will need approx a week of testing. Thank you for your efforts, romcooker!

Hi,
I also used to upgrade with my 2GB mini card and it works well.
I put the diskimg.nb0 at root (only one file). For other files i moved to folder.

But i think the best way is to back up files on mini SD card & delete all files/folder and leave only diskimg.nb0 one file there and try.
15th June 2010, 04:53 PM |#104  

More
Hello AndyAdinda & friend.

Anyone knows how to remove the the top bar of this ROM.
See picture i captured. Thanks a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen001.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	343576  
17th June 2010, 04:57 AM |#105  

More
Hi,

Just found that the ROM ver Angel Version I with MMS. At Notes can't record voice. Anyone encounters this issue? Thanks!
17th June 2010, 08:29 AM |#106  

More
With angel I not work my bluetooth "hand free"
17th June 2010, 05:15 PM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngc1927

With angel I not work my bluetooth "hand free"

Which ROM ver you are using now? With Angel Version I, my bluetooth hand free connection is working. But i heard that it will has problem if pair > 2 devices (add new device will disappear).
18th June 2010, 03:13 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaiccc

Which ROM ver you are using now?

Angel Version I
Bluetooth device is see and good added, ...only not connected

Quote:

But i heard that it will has problem if pair > 2 devices (add new device will disappear).

Yes is a problem from much version Rom, is possible use one regedit editor for remove one "device" in bluetooth section, ..after is possible add another device.
18th June 2010, 08:15 PM |#109  
Flag istanbul

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAdinda

I've flashed back to ANGEL UNIV with EZInput but could't find your problem. Every time I change the input (eg. Compact QWERTY to full QWERTY) I found no bug the one You told me. Even when I restart my device, the device stays with the last active EZInput layout.
I think you've installed something that chrased with the regisitries,, maybe...

How you can stay in constant Ezinput keyboard?
22nd June 2010, 07:32 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Isn't there a way to try to fix bluetooth issue? Because it's really annoying. Is not only a problem with the number of devices (anyway 2 devices is really restrictive) but if I pair the GPS receiver alone the problem occurs immediatly (with only 1 device).

I have a problem with ezinput too: I use Angel version 1 with MMS and installed ezinput 1.5; often it doesn't appear and doesn't switch from one ezinput keyboard to another and T9 doesn't work.

I think WM6.5.5 is the best version ever made, but if there are these problems is a bit limited.
24th July 2010, 07:15 PM |#111  
Flag Atlanta

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAdinda

Manila 2D... Most were my modifications. The skin were from Diamond. Icons from Mega and Clock were from Jade. I turned the selector to transparent, made IE as the default browser and add facebook link in the internet widget. I also changed the Email Widget's background so the mail is no more covered with envelope.

I'm sorry but I'll upload this on the 23554 build

Hey Andy ... when r u gonna upload this ROM ... is it gonna have MMS as well?
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
23545, 6828, fast, rom, stable
Previous Thread Next Thread