AT&T Galaxy Note Kernel Source Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sgt_Bilbo

Dec 11, 2006
Keller, TX
While the phone hasn't been released in the US yet, Samsung has decided to go ahead and release the Kernel source for the AT&T version of the Note. Thought US-based Devs would like to have this so the ROMs can be worked on for the US Note (which I can't wait to pick up on 2/18, myself)

LINK

Reactions: macqueyl

JGuinan007

Jun 1, 2010
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
AT&T Galaxy Note Kernel Source Released I want ICe Cream

So with Sammy releasing the AT&T Galaxy Note Kernel Source does this mean they are going to release ICS for the Note and have a whole new Kernal?

offwiththeface

Jan 31, 2011
Do you guys think we will have a root method waiting for us when release day hits ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Do you guys think we will have a root method waiting for us when release day hits ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

When I had the note in hand last Saturday I tried super one click and it "claimed" it worked...I had issues with superuser though.

I wasn't brave enough to try and flash a custom recovery and a superuser zip though as it wasn't my device haha.

Either the test unit was rooted already, or superoneclick worked

Corvette Dave

Dec 30, 2010
Atlanta
I hope we get some good development for this device! I just pre-ordered at Best Buy this morning and cant wait till the 19th!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As much as I appreciate the sentiment, remember, this is Development, not General. I'm locking this up now.
    While the phone hasn't been released in the US yet, Samsung has decided to go ahead and release the Kernel source for the AT&T version of the Note. Thought US-based Devs would like to have this so the ROMs can be worked on for the US Note (which I can't wait to pick up on 2/18, myself)

LINK
    Thread cleaned

Let's keep this pertinent to development.
    Oh, please, after the wait we had for GB on the Captivate, I don't think anyone can predict ICS's coming on any kind of a schedule.
    If super one click doesn't work I know an alternative method that might work for this phone ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Which is???