[MIUI V4 Theme] "the FIRST" Theme v1.01 for MIUI ICS Builds [UPDATE 02-05-12]

Search This thread

adioph

May 12, 2005
Lockscreen wallpaper that i can see my desktop livewallpaper since miui doesnt support lockscreen livewallpaper.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
Sure Rayaakash...............I had been using your theme for the last few days which is self explanatory that you have made a great theme as I change my home screen every 30 minutes, but your theme is with me for the last few days.

Hats off man to your incredible hard work.

raakaysh

Jan 15, 2009
Nowhere in India
Lockscreen wallpaper that i can see my desktop livewallpaper since miui doesnt support lockscreen livewallpaper.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

MIUI supports LW. Anyways, here is another way. Open Photoshop and create a new file with 480x800/854 px size. Fill a color in it and set transparecny to 1% and save it as a png image. Copy to your device and set it as your wallpaper.

raakaysh

Jan 15, 2009
Nowhere in India
Sure Rayaakash...............I had been using your theme for the last few days which is self explanatory that you have made a great theme as I change my home screen every 30 minutes, but your theme is with me for the last few days.

Hats off man to your incredible hard work.

Thanks Sunny, I will update it with new icons and more improvements today or tomorrow.
And yes, please spell my name as "Raakaysh".
Regards!

DigitalDementia

Jun 11, 2010
Every time I try to import it into the theme section it says "Theme did not include required resources" any idea what's up with that?

DigitalDementia

Jun 11, 2010
Actually it turns out it wasn't downloading 100% for some reason on the stock android browser or chrome it was only downloading 7.35mb instead of the 7.7 it should have. I just downloaded it on my computer and moved it over using Drive.

Worked just fine this time.

adioph

May 12, 2005
MIUI supports LW. Anyways, here is another way. Open Photoshop and create a new file with 480x800/854 px size. Fill a color in it and set transparecny to 1% and save it as a png image. Copy to your device and set it as your wallpaper.

I can't still get live wallpaper in lockscreen following your instruction. :-(

I am getting black image in the lockscreen.

May I ask for the transparent png file instead? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MIUI V4 Theme] "the FIRST" Theme v1.01 for MIUI ICS Builds [UPDATE 02-05-12]

the%20FIRST%20MIUI%20V4%20v.%201.01%20by%20Raakaysh.jpg

Anyways, here is the second edition of "the FIRST" theme for MIUI v4. I had to work for many hours every day since the last release to make it more beautiful. I have seen some themes on net copying/using my resources without asking for my permission or credit. Please do not do so, or if you do, give me some credit and a backlink to the original post.

Just a bird's eye view on the screenshots will show you that the update is heavy. I have tried to theme everything and changed the icons too. Now the theme is closer to be called an iPhonish theme for MIUI. I am still not very happy with what I have done, but as the time passes, I will keep trying to make it perfect as I discover new things. I am new to Android so I think I am an under-training guy. Just hope you guys like it. Download the theme apply, and tell me via your comments if it is beautiful.

More Details here: http://droidviews.com/category/themes/miui-themes//

Anyways, here is the second edition of "the FIRST" theme for MIUI v4. I had to work for many hours every day since the last release to make it more beautiful. I have seen some themes on net copying/using my resources without asking for my permission or credit. Please do not do so, or if you do, give me some credit and a backlink to the original post.

Just a bird's eye view on the screenshots will show you that the update is heavy. I have tried to theme everything and changed the icons too. Now the theme is closer to be called an iPhonish theme for MIUI. I still am not very happy with what I have done, but as the time passes, I will keep trying to make it perfect as I discover new things. I am new to Android so I think I am an under-training guy. Just hope you guys like it. Download the theme apply, and tell me via your comments if it is beautiful.

If you like my themes and want to appreciate the hard work and time invested in them, please consider a DONATION via Paypal. Small or big, doesn't matter. It is always the intent that is important. Thanks!

Hi
    I use this Rom on Miui Germany 2.4.20 an all looks nice....
    Thank you very much. ihope you can create any themes...
    :D

Thanks for liking it. Gonna update it today.
    u ll make a lot of users very happy ;)
    thanks (i ll hit "thanks" button when u release it :p )

Just wait for a few hours, I did not like the dialer theme, so I have made a new one. Isn't it foolish to talking about a theme without th theme itself, or even a preview! That's why, I will be back soon with my very first theme for MIUI (V4).
    Can you explain what you have done to make this work? Will this be a .mtz or a .zip to be flashed through recovery?

Dialer theme changed, themed the status bar, toggle settings, messaging app, file manager, new colorful icons in settings, new background in contact app, changed the orange glow to blue, and so on.....

And yes, this is simply a mtz. Copy and apply, that's it!
    How are v4 themes different to GB ones? I unzipped yours and the DIR structure, filenames etc looks the same..

This time the names of many files and in some cases their paths have been changed. Even most GUI elements have different look. Another thing, one must also play with the 'theme_values.xml' to let the changer appear.

It just sucked my mind, very difficult, indeed. But not now. I thing, I have made the job easy.