[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Search This thread

Stefanakii

Jan 6, 2013
Shumen
For widgets I mostly use "Beautiful Widgets".
I really like using Fetch because it's organised and I can search the apps/games I want with details, really recommending it.

Reactions: _Variable

ToaIII

Apr 16, 2013
I mostly use " Line Runner". Is a funny game! Also "Hotmail" app and widget is really usefull

M4Ahmed97

Apr 12, 2013
4 pics 1 word is awesome. You've got four related pictures and they have one word in common and it's your job to guess it.Give it a try.

NewWorldOrphan9

Aug 3, 2012
I'm really liking Greenify! As always, I love Titanium Backup Pro.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

mrremlap

Mar 21, 2013
My favorite app is

I simply find the app Flipboard to be an abundant source of information. As far as tweaks I love stweaks app. I love being able to is it to turn on all 4 cores of my phone and also govern the speeds to give me the best battery life. right now I am using 1% per hour on my phone battery. Stunning to every one I show. I am using Whompasaurus rom 3.4 with the Perseus Kernel. Kills me how finally I found a set up that works for me.

KUDOS TO TEAM WHOMP

NewWorldOrphan9

Aug 3, 2012
I really like Exit_Only's NOS boost for Epic 4G Touch, it really works. It'd now Coma something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

shadysback

Apr 17, 2013
has to be Angry Birds Rio :p

jokes aside, its probably JEFIT Gym Log, its a must have tool for you gym goers out there to keep track of exercises, routines etc. The pro version is where the money is (so to speak)!

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
Fav Apps:

Smart TaskBar - Monumental wouldn't trade it for anything I had Swipepad a while back but this is more useful while having downsides of being less fancy.
ES File Explorer File Manager - A good app it does everything its suspose to and more then I need it to the scrolling hangs a bit ever since I dipped and dabbed with some settings but otherwise ok.
Stotic Home - I use this as a home launcher in conjunction with Smart Taskbar it's low memory and has a clean slate approach.
File Manager - I switch back and forth between ES and this it's upside is window tabs, the down is it lacks a app backup.
System Tuner - I have no clue really but check it out.
Power Amp - Low CPU, 32 Band EQ, Themes, good developer feedback.
Boat Browser - Default internet brower love it.

Reactions: mumbletuck

d0shu

Apr 17, 2013
Romtoolbox pro, it just does everything.. And apex launcher.. Only two apps I have given 5 stars to..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread review, compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!;)

Cheers Mates :victory:
    The Moderation Team

xdalogo-1.png
    Mine is mobil defence saved me more than once when lost phn just log in and track plus I can wipe and lock phn remotely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.

My favorite is lookout

Sent from my Nexus
    my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums :)