Help with GT-N7000

Search This thread

conanbrapp

May 7, 2014
Plymouth
It started a while back when i decided to install cutom rom on my device ... it failed at first but somehow i manged to get it working.

I then used odin3 to flash it back to original rom.

i am now wanting to install the latest avalible rom for my device, i have searched and searched but keep going in circles.

i have a few saved but when i got to install them im always getting status 7 error.

im using philz touch 5 as recomended in a previous post .

if anyone could show me to a working rom or how to resolve status 7 error i would much appreciate it , i have tried a few diffrent methods to fix status 7 but nothing yet

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
It started a while back when i decided to install cutom rom on my device ... it failed at first but somehow i manged to get it working.

i am now wanting to install the latest avalible rom for my device, i have searched and searched but keep going in circles.

i have a few saved but when i got to install them im always getting status 7 error.

if anyone could show me to a working rom or how to resolve status 7 error i would much appreciate it , i have tried a few diffrent methods to fix status 7 but nothing yet

If you would have searched http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2780703

Reactions: conanbrapp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you would have searched http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2780703