[Q] recovery missing

Search This thread

Nota3

Jun 22, 2014
Hi everyone. I accidently flashed a 4.3 rom over a 4.4 one and my note 3 was bricked. I flashed stock rom via odin and got the phone alive and running again but I found out the recovery was missing/recovery bootloop. I tried flashing cwm through odin but it didnt work.Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance. -sorry if my english is bad-

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Hi everyone. I accidently flashed a 4.3 rom over a 4.4 one and my note 3 was bricked. I flashed stock rom via odin and got the phone alive and running again but I found out the recovery was missing/recovery bootloop. I tried flashing cwm through odin but it didnt work.Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance. -sorry if my english is bad-

Which recovery are you referring to, the stock one or custom? Stock is hard to messed with except in extreme cases.

Nota3

Jun 22, 2014
Which recovery are you referring to, the stock one or custom? Stock is hard to messed with except in extreme cases.
Thank you for your reply.I dont know because I have never seen the recovery after i flashed the stock firmware.After I flashed firmware via odin should it be stock recovery or custom? I wish to obtain cwm recovery for my phone.

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Thank you for your reply.I dont know because I have never seen the recovery after i flashed the stock firmware.After I flashed firmware via odin should it be stock recovery or custom? I wish to obtain cwm recovery for my phone.

Flashing stock firmware will also replace any custom recovery you had with the stock one.

I've been using only CWM 6.0.4.7 by Chenglu. If you want to use this one, choose the correct version for your phone and flash using odin.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flashing stock firmware will also replace any custom recovery you had with the stock one.

I've been using only CWM 6.0.4.7 by Chenglu. If you want to use this one, choose the correct version for your phone and flash using odin.

thank you very much. it works like a charm.
    thank you very much. it works like a charm.

Glad it worked out for you.

Enjoy :)