[App][Game][FREE] Flash Game Player - Play ANY Flash Game & Set Your OWN Controls

Search This thread

dawid.

Jun 20, 2010
London
suggestions

Nice, but some games are not playable because they look really tiny, zoom in feature would be great to see and also ability to play in portrait mode as some games would look better rather than in landscape.

Kazeari

Aug 18, 2010
www.2dtsunami.com
Cool works well slightly, cause i was trying to play a game that i downloaded off miniclip and it didnt load also after the first level of monster truck, it goes to a blank grey screen with like a play button in the middle and then the program crashes.

Worked ok for one level o nmoster truck needs work, but this is an awesome app 4 out of stars from me, just need it to work on more flash sites and not crash.

Thanks for the awesome app!!

When it gives the (!) screen, it means it failed to load a file from the web, some flash games require extra flash files/external data to be pulled off the server after it finished loading a level, these games will not work when loading off SD card as it can't find the external files there.

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Robot unicorn played worse after downloading it in low quality than it did when I played it on the web..

Sent from my Epic 4G

Poodlemastah

May 22, 2009
Malmö
I just get this blue lego kind box with a question mark in the middle when I try to load games.
I have flashplayer, running on a CM7 rom.
Any ideas on how to get it to work?

Chalob

Dec 20, 2010
I have Robot Unicorn Attack running on it, its a great app! :) its just too slow to really be playable....

ahess0815

Jun 26, 2010
Wellington
I can't seem to be able to play anything...it says the file cannot be located. Where do I get them??

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

matejdro

Jul 9, 2009
Awesome!!!!!!!111111 Finally, i can really play flash games :)

Can you add "mouse areas" control? So when you press a button, it will "move mouse" to the designated area. For example when you have to move the mouse to the right/left edge to scroll right/left.

And possibly "touch areas" control? Some in-game buttons are very small, so it would be awesome if you could associate a button that will touch the in-game button.

What about pinching to zoom into the game and then use 2-finger scrolling to pan around zoom area.

Last edited:

AceSGS

Jan 9, 2011
Just played this game: http://www.flashgames247.com/play/205.html On my Samsung Galaxy S and it runs a bit slow but its still playable.

Im really liking this "Emulator" but 2 things i think you should take a look at.

1) Its a bit confusing when you pick the controll

2) Don`t like the fact that I can`t pick the folder I want to store my games. Would like to keep my games on the external sd card

But apart from that its perfect lol Thanks for this and keep up the good work

AceSGS

Jan 9, 2011
Me again lol

Just played another game that you have to play with the mouse. Works perfectly but to play you need to move the mouse around and click at the same time and I have noticed you can`t in your program :(

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news lol

RippeR37

Mar 13, 2010
Kinda slow on SGS, i tried Robot Unicorn Attack :)P) and it was like 10-15fps (sound was good). Could you possibly make smthing with speed or is it just Abdobe deal, you just use their's engine?

BryanChung

Jun 12, 2010
Singapore
Did you try New Game -> URL Address -> Indirect Loading?
Edit: I tried loading http://apps.facebook.com/restaurantcity/ through my facebook account in the app and it seems like its an android flash limitation that does not make it load past (Loading -> Initializing Screen).
http://console-cdn.playfish.com/code/2_3_1_13_fp10/console.swf Loads around 10 other .swfs and android flash finally gives up.

Yeah correct. Same thing. Crash after that Initializing Screen.

Ebonyks

Aug 18, 2010
Agreed on it being confusing to set keys on the custom keyboard. At least this program works with a wiimote, that could breathe new life into a lot of flash games.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would Deeply Appreciate Any Feedback, Suggestions...Thank you.

Credits:
    Original Flash Base & Multi-Touch Buttons: Anderdroid

Update History:

2/6/2011: Version 9/10 (1.8/1.9)
    1. Added Enter, Shift Left/Right, Page Up/Down Controls
    2. Flash Setting Options in Android Menu (Compatibility Options) - OnTouchMove, Haptic, Key RapidFire

2/4/2011: Version 8 (1.7)
    1. Keyboard Open Fix (Prevents Crashes When Open Keyboard)

2/4/2011: Version 7 (1.6)
    1. Added Submit Games to Database Function.
    2. Submitted Games Are Automatically Viewable.

2/3/2011: Version 6 (1.5)
    1. To Load to SD Card Option. Copy to /sdcard/flashgames/
    2. Minor Button Parsing Problems on New Game Loading
    3. New Feature - Load Flash Game Indirectly Through Site.

Scanner

img.php

Download URL:
    http://2dtsunami.com/beta/Flash%20Game%20Player.apk

Market URL:

market://details?id=com.kazeari.flashgameplayer

Description:

- PLAY ANY FLASH GAMES, SET YOUR OWN CONTROLS!! -

!!==MUST Have Adobe Flash 10.1 for Android==!!
    !!==High End Android Device Recommended==!!

Ever loaded a flash game only to find out that you don't have the controls to play it? You don't have to wait for a developer to port it for you. PORT IT YOURSELF. Now you can load any flash game on your SD card, online URL, or from the 2D Tsunami Database.

==Load ANY Flash Game (.swf)==
    > Load Game from SD Card (SD Card Required)
    > Online Download to your SD Card (Offline Playing Anytime)
    > Directly Online (For Flash Games URL Domain Blocking)
    > Load From 2D Tsunami Database (Will Be Updated Weekly)

==Set Your Own Controls For Your Flash Game==
    > Controls Are Saved and Associated With Your Game Name
    > Game Library Stores All Games You Played For Easy Access
    > Set Game Quality For Your Device (to Optimize Speed)

Basic Instructions:
    - Menu Button to Launch Game/Set Controls
    - Back Button to Exit Application
    My only question is..

Does Robot Unicorn Attack work? ;)

New Game > Database > Offline Games > Download to SD > =)
    Found it on some spanish website. not sure if up to date though. Apparently, it was taken down due to copyright claims or so I heard.