FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

1,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,679
 
By noname81, Senior Member on 2nd November 2011, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2017, 03:29 PM |#13011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Hey guys I just got a nexus 6P about a month ago and think the softkeys are way to big on stock Oreo so I am using your wonderful app, I was wondering if there was a way when using ISAS to disable the touch when it's been pressed? Like if I am typing this message or talking on telegram and I wipe up in the middle (like the nav bar) it hits the keyboard and presses space or a key.
20th November 2017, 08:20 PM |#13012  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Does the latest update fix the app icons not showing up in the pie?
20th November 2017, 08:42 PM |#13013  
xSilas43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,258
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stackz07

Does the latest update fix the app icons not showing up in the pie?

I haven't had that issue on the latest version.
27th November 2017, 06:24 AM |#13014  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
On my One plus 5t
Hi,
Just got my new One plus 5t and the very first app that I installed was the LMT launcher. Still haven't rooted the device so I know the last app function won't work. But to my surprise the home pie button also doesn't work. Anyone else having this issue?

On a side note, I have no idea why we don't have this launcher as a default in all these tall displays. Would make life so much easier.
27th November 2017, 06:49 AM |#13015  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Is there any way to use LMT pie with an external keyboard (useful for tablets etc)? Basically, I would like to trigger the pie and make a selection using physical keys on an external keyboard.

I couldnt find any activity that could do this, so tried simulating the touches through tasker.

I mapped one of the keyboard physical keys to a tasker task which simulates a long press in the pie activation area.

The pie shows up fine, but vanishes the moment the mouse pointer touches any of the pie sections. Or even if I tap them wih a finger. Seems the entire process of opening the pie and making a selection has to be one movement.

Any ideas? Or any other way to approach this?
27th November 2017, 07:28 AM |#13016  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geringv

Hi,
Just got my new One plus 5t and the very first app that I installed was the LMT launcher. Still haven't rooted the device so I know the last app function won't work. But to my surprise the home pie button also doesn't work. Anyone else having this issue?

On a side note, I have no idea why we don't have this launcher as a default in all these tall displays. Would make life so much easier.

Garde you turned one accessibility access?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs
27th November 2017, 07:41 AM |#13017  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMJI79

Garde you turned one accessibility access?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs

Indeed. LMT has access to services, storage, draw over, modify system settings. Even gave it access to telephone. As to why the home button doesn't work is baffling to say the least.
27th November 2017, 08:26 AM |#13018  
CroW_D's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geringv

Indeed. LMT has access to services, storage, draw over, modify system settings. Even gave it access to telephone. As to why the home button doesn't work is baffling to say the least.

It need root to work with OOS I am also have a op5T with latest oos and rooted all works fine.
27th November 2017, 12:22 PM |#13019  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMJI79

Garde you turned one accessibility access?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroW_D

It need root to work with OOS I am also have a op5T with latest oos and rooted all works fine.

I thought we need root only for certain functions. I can do most of the activities, it's just the home function that doesn't work. I got a Moto X Play from work. Not rooted and the home button works just fine.
27th November 2017, 12:30 PM |#13020  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
I also have a non rooted Samsung S8 plus and I have the home button, back button, recent and open notification tray without any problem.
The only one I would like and I don't have because I am not rooted is kill app.

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs
27th November 2017, 03:12 PM |#13021  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
The Home function shouldn't need any special rights/permissions.
I'm using Tasker without accessibility service and even there the Home function works fine. And with Swiftly Switch it works without special permissions too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes