FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,461 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,569

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2018, 11:28 AM |#24651  
Thanks Meter: 808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

MiX Codecs addon is using VLC codecs. I will try to improve it later. Thank you.

Btw, there is also FFmpeg, the king of open-source codecs, several people have made custom builds for Android, eg. https://github.com/OLEG4120/Prebuild-android-ffmpeg/ , https://github.com/Khang-NT/ffmpeg-binary-android and more you can find on Google. Maybe you could think about making your own build? Not sure it could be made more stable than VLC, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sr. Zé Alguém For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sr. Zé Alguém Ad-Free

8th May 2018, 11:29 AM |#24652  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Zé Alguém

Btw, there is also FFmpeg, the kind of open-source codecs, several people have made custom builds for Android, eg. https://github.com/OLEG4120/Prebuild-android-ffmpeg/ , https://github.com/Khang-NT/ffmpeg-binary-android and more you can find on Google. Maybe you could think about making your own build? Not sure it could be made more stable than VLC, though.

Yes, that's what I'm going to do. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2018, 11:32 AM |#24653  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Hey Hootan, not sure if it would be something even possible, but what about an extra (dropdown) menu option to empty the recycle bin?

I've mentioned that I'm not sure it's would be possible because that option would have to show only when we are browsing the recycle bin folder.

I realize that it is really not hard to select all files then hit delete again, but 3 dot button and "Empty recycling bin" would even be easier I believe...

Hi, Tap on 'Undo' option in the main menu and then 'Remove All'.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2018, 11:49 AM |#24654  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

@HootanParsa
I face some app crashes. They are related to the font viewer and maybe to the new discovered feature that now the icon text for the font file use the same fontface of the related font. Please see picture. Some fonts have only one char as icon text ...normally all other fonts have 3 chars..

Here is the log though:

MiXplorer v6.27.3-B1803121
Device: Samsung SM-A520F, Brand:samsung
API level: 24
CPU ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
------------------------------------
D/Storage> Refresh storages.
D/ActivityResult> Request:111, Result:0
I/MiX> MiX resumed.
I/MiX> Available storage: MAIN_SD /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: EXT_SD /storage/1ED3-A3F8
I/MiX> Available storage: SYSTEM /
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/fonts
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E/Raanana.ttf
I/MiX> MiX paused.
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/FontViewerActivity> Uri: /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E/Raanana.ttf
E/FontViewerActivity> READ java.lang.RuntimeException: Font not found /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E/Raanana.ttf
E/FontViewerActivity> com.mixplorer.l.ao$c: Font name not found
E/FontViewerActivity> READ java.lang.RuntimeException: Font not found /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E/Geomanist-Regular.ttf
E/FontViewerActivity> READ java.lang.RuntimeException: Font not found /storage/emulated/0/fonts/E/Gotham-A.ttf
E/########### FC ################################################## ###############################
> java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference

Would you please send me one of those fonts? Thank you.
8th May 2018, 12:17 PM |#24655  
Thanks Meter: 729

More
Quote:

Would you please send me one of those fonts? Thank you.

Hi Hootan!! Welcome back!!
Please try with this attached font. Hoping it helps
Attached Files
File Type: zip Raanana.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.2 KB, 34 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
8th May 2018, 03:44 PM |#24656  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludwurst

I waa thinkin' that it would be nice to have an option to rename a file after (or even before, like on PCs) using "Copy To..." to download files off the internet.
Surely, I can't be the only one that would like to rename some stupidly-named file right at the moment...?

Agreed, this really would be a nice option since for e.g. sonetimes when I download a new podcast episode from my rss app (spaRSS) sometimes the file is always named 'media.mp3'.
9th May 2018, 01:12 AM |#24657  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,507

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi Hootan!! Welcome back!!
Please try with this attached font. Hoping it helps

Out of interest I downloaded the attachment and expanded it, and when I tried to view it in Win7 64b it came up as an invalid font file.

ie Raanana.ttf
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
9th May 2018, 06:46 AM |#24658  
Thanks Meter: 729

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Out of interest I downloaded the attachment and expanded it, and when I tried to view it in Win7 64b it came up as an invalid font file.

ie Raanana.ttf

I do not know but something for sure is wrong. I downloaded some fonts from internet and I can use it in my ebook readers without issues. The issue was in mix font viewer causing the app to crash. I think Hootan is investigating the problem. Thank you for your reply
9th May 2018, 06:33 PM |#24659  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

So I just played with this a bit. Never used it before. I was able to explore the mib file, copy and paste from within it, with no issue. Trying to extract it did ask for a key. I just tried 0000 and it worked. Didn't try a restore.

As to what the mib contains looks like the APK + the contents of the apps /data/data folder. I'm guessing that the ext folder would contain any external data associated with the app.

The key is mip.
10th May 2018, 12:54 AM |#24660  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,507

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

I usually just copy apk files directly from either their system folder or the user app (default bookmark) folder.

As a side note for completeness, on an ODEX'd ROM, in the system folders, you will also need the library and ODEX files, which have been extracted from the APK, and backup apps I have seen, deODEX the files ie place them back into an APK.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
10th May 2018, 01:44 AM |#24661  
Quote:

Glad to see you back at it sir. Still having Auto tag problems and I know I'm using a good api key, I get the 100% but no l still no change to the mp3 files.

Test log below→

D/HttpClient> Operation started >> 1006006375
D/RestUtil> --> GET https://api.acoustid.org/v2/lookup?xxxxxxxx
D/RestUtil> Accept: application/json; charset=UTF-8
D/RestUtil> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
D/RestUtil> Connection: keep-alive
D/RestUtil> --> END GET
D/RestUtil> <-- 400 BAD REQUEST https://api.acoustid.org/v2/lookup?xxxxxxxx
D/RestUtil> Server: nginx
D/RestUtil> Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 00:21:51 GMT
D/RestUtil> Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
D/RestUtil> Content-Length: 71
D/RestUtil> <-- END HTTP
E/Response> 400: {"status": "error", "error": {"message": "invalid API key", "code": 4}}
E/CHROMAPRINT> /storage/3234-3338/Music/Nickel Back/2083.mp3 > 400: Bad request. You can't do that.
I/TAG_HELPER> AUTO_TAG FAILED > /storage/3234-3338/Music/Nickel Back/2083.mp3
D/HttpClient> Operation started >> 218463067
D/RestUtil> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
D/RestUtil> --> END GET
D/RestUtil> Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 00:21:56 GMT
D/RestUtil> <-- END HTTP
E/Response> 400: {"status": "error", "error": {"message": "invalid API key", "code": 4}}
E/CHROMAPRINT> /storage/3234-3338/Music/Nickel Back/2369.mp3 > 400: Bad request. You can't do that.
I/TAG_HELPER> AUTO_TAG FAILED > /storage/3234-3338/Music/Nickel Back/2369.mp3
D/HttpClient> Operation started >> 593037002
D/RestUtil> --> END GET
D/RestUtil> Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 00:22:01 GMT
D/RestUtil> <-- END HTTP
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)