FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,497 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,731

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2019, 09:05 AM |#29551  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Is it possible to pin some specific (or most used) apps to the top of the "share" menu?

3rd May 2019, 01:04 PM |#29552  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,874

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdafundorin

Is it possible to pin some specific (or most used) apps to the top of the "share" menu?

Within Share list: Long press item > Pin.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 12:26 PM |#29553  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
In the left menu there's APK and APP. what's the difference?
4th May 2019, 12:29 PM |#29554  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

In the left menu there's APK and APP. what's the difference?

Isn't app what's installed whereas APK is that + non-installed APK files?
4th May 2019, 02:23 PM |#29555  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondah

Isn't app what's installed whereas APK is that + non-installed APK files?

So there's huge overlap, since one includes the other?
4th May 2019, 02:41 PM |#29556  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

So there's huge overlap, since one includes the other?

Good question, and I might have thought so as well, but upon comparing the built in MiXplorer APK and APP bookmark contents I don't see overlap. In APP there are all of the native and user installed services and apps. In APKs there is my collection of downloaded and organized installable APKs. LOS 15/Oreo, Magisk SU only. MiXplorer 6.35.7

[EDIT] To add: A review of the properties of the items in APP indicates that they all reside in app or system folders to which services and apps have been installed. Items in APK are all in the folders in which there are user downloaded or filed installable APKs but none of the native apks for installed apps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 05:00 PM |#29557  
Flag Ranaghat
Thanks Meter: 303

More
Sorry for bringing up an old topic.
Is there any chance of QuickPic gallery support coming back? Or is it that Mix Image is the solution?
I couldn't find proper answer by searching in this thread. If the answer is already given, please redirect me there. Thank you.

I have two Mixplorer installed currently. Facing QuickPic problem on 6.35.6, but working normally on 6.30.17-Beta.

[Android 9.0, ARM64]
The Following User Says Thank You to NPriyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NPriyo Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 05:11 PM |#29558  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,063

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPriyo

QuickPic...

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/0...dvertisements/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 05:15 PM |#29559  
Flag Ranaghat

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/0...dvertisements/

There's a modded version by WSTxda. That one is much better than official version.
4th May 2019, 10:44 PM |#29560  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPriyo

Sorry for bringing up an old topic.
Is there any chance of QuickPic gallery support coming back? Or is it that Mix Image is the solution?
I couldn't find proper answer by searching in this thread. If the answer is already given, please redirect me there. Thank you.

I have two Mixplorer installed currently. Facing QuickPic problem on 6.35.6, but working normally on 6.30.17-Beta.

[Android 9.0, ARM64]

There are a few things going on which could impact the relationship between MiXplorer and QuickPic but without more detail from your case there would be no way to say they are related.

Could you clarify what you mean by "QuickPic gallery support"?

Specifically what actions result in what error? Log?

I'm not just nagging you to log and provide details for the sake of it. There really is a possible connection between what you are experiencing and and other issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
5th May 2019, 03:55 AM |#29561  
Flag Ranaghat

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

There are a few things going on which could impact the relationship between MiXplorer and QuickPic but without more detail from your case there would be no way to say they are related.

Could you clarify what you mean by "QuickPic gallery support"?

Specifically what actions result in what error? Log?

I'm not just nagging you to log and provide details for the sake of it. There really is a possible connection between what you are experiencing and and other issues.

It's that old issue. When an image is opened in QuickPic from Mixplorer, QuickPic shows the image name as some random characters, and it can't show previous/next image.

Here in the log, original image name is in line 30. And the weird name that QuickPic is showing, is in line 32.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Mixplorer Log Regarding QuickPic.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.4 KB, 14 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NPriyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NPriyo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)