Moshi screen protector $5 & Body Glove case $5 with free shipping from AT&T

Search This thread

zpadi

Oct 26, 2013
I can't see why not, the Moshi one is about as thick as a playing card so, it should be just fine as far as I can imagine. It fits almost to the very edge of the glass (like maybe .5mm smaller than the edge of the glass itself), so the case that I have on it right now - a two-piece hard matte black plastic one - fits fine, actually a little more snug because of the thickness of the Moshi protector actually.

Thanks for the input. Went ahead and ordered the two.

plaster

Nov 11, 2007
Houston
I grabbed the body glove case for $5. It actually seems to keep the phone heat much lower than the diztronic case. I just played 2 straight hours of dead space and the temp never went above 49°c . in the diztronic case the temps got into the high 60s under the same load. Weird.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Reporting back, just got them today. This screen protector is the best I have used in the past 4 years, it takes away some vividness, but still pretty awesome. Got the case too, screen protector and case work great together, fitment is exact. Very happy with the purchase.

whatever125

Sep 1, 2013
Order won't go through. Anyone know why?

I get this email after i submit the order form.

AT&T

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service.

Please go to att.com/storelocator to find a store near you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to serving you.

Thank you,

AT&T

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Order won't go through. Anyone know why?

I get this email after i submit the order form.

AT&T

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service.

Please go to att.com/storelocator to find a store near you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to serving you.

Thank you,

AT&T

I think you should ask ATT this question

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

OMGMatrix

Apr 16, 2011
I ordered this case & screen protector, and have been using them for a week or so now.

The case is fine. I don't normally use cases, so my opinion may be limited here. Either way, it goes on and comes off without issue, and fits snugly when in use.

This is the third screen protector I've used on this phone. The first was a Zagg InvisibleShield, which had a slight negative effect on image quality, but a significant texture, which is familiar to all Zagg products, like a somewhat sticky basketball texture. I kept it on my phone for several months before it got too annoying.
The next one I used was a RealLook. This one was Beautiful. Like, just from looking at the phone, you couldn't see that it was applied--for a while anyway. The RealLook picked up scratches more easily than Anything I've used, I left it on for maybe 2 months before it became so scratched that it wasn't worth using.

This screen protector is a mess of compromises. It looks UGLY. Like, it makes the beautiful IPS screen look like some awful grainy samsung AMOLED. However, it Feels wonderful. Like, it has a smooth matte finish that makes up for the decrease in screen quality. However, with the cutouts for the cap keys, it makes the phone's front look busy and significantly less streamlines, Especially when using soft keys.

For the price though (~$9 shipped for both), they're Great.

mrmagoogt

Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for the post, great finding really. I've bought the case and 2 screen protectors (for $12.14) and I think they are both great products. I've used cases from otterbox, case mate, ballistics and others (even body glove) and I can't remember anyone that fits so well and make the phone looks good (if it's possible). I think that it protects the phone very well without adding too much bulk. The screen protectors fits great to, super easy installation, feels good, bubbles free as promised, superb build quality, but I'm not sure about the antiglare finish. I've always used clear screen protectors, so I'll give it a try a few more days and see what happens, thanks again...

MisterKez

Jun 3, 2014
Fulton, KY
found moshi on ebay.

I just ordered the LG E970 from ebay. I went to the link and the moshi ivisors are no longer on At&T. I did find the Moshi Ivisor on ebay.

I cannot post the link due to my being new to xda forums. The seller is a4c. $6.99 confirmed via email as compatible with AT&T model. If anyone is still looking for these. I also ordered a diztronic case from amazon. I will update if they work together or not.

MisterKez

Jun 3, 2014
Fulton, KY
I just ordered the LG E970 from ebay. I went to the link and the moshi ivisors are no longer on At&T. I did find the Moshi Ivisor on ebay.

I cannot post the link due to my being new to xda forums. The seller is a4c. $6.99 confirmed via email as compatible with AT&T model. If anyone is still looking for these. I also ordered a diztronic case from amazon. I will update if they work together or not.

They do work.

Top Liked Posts