FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 624

By oleg_k, Retired Recognized Developer on 29th March 2011, 04:26 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
21st April 2011, 04:54 AM |#501  
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWave

@ oleg

Look at this document. Its a korean site i think. Look at page 8 of the pdf document.
h t tp://wenku.baidu.com/view/9bed8e294b73f242336c5f97.html

Man, I think you got it

Please, anybody speaking chinese quickly register and download the full document, it contains schematics for QSC6270 with all GPIOs and other useful info

21st April 2011, 06:28 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culaco

Man, I think you got it

Please, anybody speaking chinese quickly register and download the full document, it contains schematics for QSC6270 with all GPIOs and other useful info

ok I have down the PDF
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WCDMA+GSM.pdf - [Click for QR Code] (323.7 KB, 217 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szb314 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift szb314 Ad-Free
21st April 2011, 10:30 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luongdk

sabianadmin, please stop talking as a parrot

Yeah, stop talking and help oleg on the drivers xD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aLexzkter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aLexzkter Ad-Free
21st April 2011, 11:06 AM |#504  
Flag Straffan
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Sorry sorry, Just making fun of some hilariously poor english. Im just imagining "sabianadmin, please stop talking as a parrot" being said in a strong bollywood accent and it makes me chuckle.

Carry on, ill get out of you're hair till i have something non conversational (although last time i checked conversation wasn't against the rules here) to say.
21st April 2011, 11:08 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Save the mods some headache.. follow the link in siggy-- :P
The Following User Says Thank You to charsi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charsi Ad-Free
21st April 2011, 07:25 PM |#506  
Flag Durham, NC
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabianadmin

Sorry sorry, Just making fun of some hilariously poor english. Im just imagining "sabianadmin, please stop talking as a parrot" being said in a strong bollywood accent and it makes me chuckle.

Carry on, ill get out of you're hair till i have something non conversational (although last time i checked conversation wasn't against the rules here) to say.

sry mods.. couldn't resist .. before making fun of other's english go check on diff. btween "you're and your".
21st April 2011, 08:18 PM |#507  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 624

Donate to Me
More
Easy,Easy Guys.
21st April 2011, 08:21 PM |#508  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg_k

Easy,Easy Guys.

Yeah, easy, easy, but what's the progress made today, ma bish?
21st April 2011, 08:28 PM |#509  
Flag Straffan
Thanks Meter: 183

More
I wasn't correcting spelling was I? I was poking fun at the fact that it was broken english. That was me backing down by the way, don't take that for granted. i don't do it often.

Also i would like to add that my browser autocorrected your to you're based on what it thought i was trying to write. So next time you are thinking about being a smart ass. stop for a second. look towards the nearest ledge at the highest point in your periphery and then jump from it.

So any way back on topic, has any one found documentation today or what? I think I'm just going to Install Android on my pre to pass the time ha.
21st April 2011, 08:38 PM |#510  

More
Quote:

So any way back on topic, has any one found documentation today or what? I think I'm just going to Install Android on my pre to pass the time ha.

More documentation?
What's it about now? =)
21st April 2011, 08:39 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I wasn't correcting spelling was I? I was poking fun at the fact that it was broken english. That was me backing down by the way, don't take that for granted. i don't do it often.

Also i would like to add that my browser autocorrected your to you're based on what it thought i was trying to write. So next time you are thinking about being a smart ass. stop for a second. look towards the nearest ledge at the highest point in your periphery and then jump from it.

Take a look at the previous page...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wave s8500 android
Previous Thread Next Thread