Clear battery stats TWRP

Search This thread

drneely

Dec 3, 2012
Concord
How do i clear the batter stats through twrp. I believe id vet more from my phone if i could do that, couldnt find it on my own term?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

chillybean

By using Google...not to bust your balls but try to search first ...plenty of info out there already..this goes for the rest of the nubs as well...ull get your answer 100% faster..search tool is your friend :beer:

drneely

Dec 3, 2012
Concord
Lol thanks chilly, i did search google but was pages deep before i asked here, maybe i just looked over it

Reactions: chillybean

kylesag21

Oct 25, 2010
Rancho
Just my 2 cents here. But I read a post a while back by a very respected dev (adrenalyn) that's it's always good practice to flash a new rom and a fully charged battery. Then fully deplete and fully charge uninterrupted. Since doing that I have not had to reset battery stats ever and have always had no problems. S with battery life. Of course there everyone says different things. But this is just my experience.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Slacker

Mar 25, 2012
I read the tweet I saw in my Google search results and saw that power off at full charge accomplished what I wanted, had idle drain and changed a couple things and wanted to monitor the changes.

dhangejr

Dec 13, 2013
Thx for your explanation.

Jahwol

ME TOO or I no figure out,
BUT when I click delete as suggested it does just what I thought it would, IT deleted the file called wipebatt whatever it was calledr it was called!
SO now its gone and I can't do it.
I know someone said I couldent but that kinda pissed me off!
better to be pissed off than pissed on I guess, but I felt pissed on! careful what instructions you follow to a T I guess

dohcvtec

Nov 2, 2011
Massachusetts
Hello everyone,

My question for you is this:
I have HTC ONE M7 T-Mobile. Just put brand new battery in it.
1. Phone is on - battery shows %41
2. Go in TWRP - battery shows %25 >> I wipe cache and then >> Turn phone back on - battery shows %25
3. Phone is off and I plug it in to charge - battery shows %74
4. Go in TWRP - battery shows %71
5. Turn phone on - battery shows %74
6. Go in TWRP - battery shows %75 >> wipe cache
7. Phone on - battery shows %75

I'm listening to you guys what you think? Why I had those differences? Should I do it again and how often to make sure there won't be anymore like this cause I had times when phone is at %29, I take a photo, it turns off.

Keep in mind that all this had happened with my original battery as well.

Best Regards

Reactions: Ronnie_180808

Ronnie_180808

Dec 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

My question for you is this:
I have HTC ONE M7 T-Mobile. Just put brand new battery in it.
1. Phone is on - battery shows %41
2. Go in TWRP - battery shows %25 >> I wipe cache and then >> Turn phone back on - battery shows %25
3. Phone is off and I plug it in to charge - battery shows %74
4. Go in TWRP - battery shows %71
5. Turn phone on - battery shows %74
6. Go in TWRP - battery shows %75 >> wipe cache
7. Phone on - battery shows %75

I'm listening to you guys what you think? Why I had those differences? Should I do it again and how often to make sure there won't be anymore like this cause I had times when phone is at %29, I take a photo, it turns off.

Keep in mind that all this had happened with my original battery as well.

Best Regards

Facing the exact same problem with my Nokia XL. I've searched and tried for almost every method and app related to calibration and fix but nothing seems to work out.

P

Perottonis

What if I`m having the same issues and this folder does not exist here?

chowjaideep

Dec 18, 2017
Battery charging only in ap fastboot

Hi,
My moto g4 plus discharge when connected to any charger including the original charger and only recharges in ap fastboot mode that too very slow and sometimes doesn't recharge at all but when it start getting charged it take around a whole day to get charged upto 100%.The original charger seems ok as it recharges other mobiles.
I have also hardbriked my hand set while trying to find a solution. Thanks to @siddhesh9146 [GUIDE] Moto G4 Plus HardBrick SOLVED - ULTIMATE UNBRICKING GUIDE. But My battery problem remains the same.:confused:

Top Liked Posts