I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so take a look on this link :
-Based on MK5 (N7105)
-Note 3 features
-Pure Stock look
-Stock Kernel for N7105 (Selinux permissive)
UPDATE 09/01/2014 :
trying this kernel, running well and smooth on Ditto Note 3 :
Kernel from AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC JB Update 2 sources [MK9] ) Thanks to psndna88 :
UPDATE 29 june 2014 :
DN3 v5+ FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317,
Based on Android Kit Kat Samsung rom
Pure stock look.
Rooted and Deodexed
Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5 features and apps
All Credits to Team Electron's
FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DN3 v5 4.4.2
1) You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer. MJ4 firmware Bootloader is recommended for those who wish to avoid knox counter.
Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to charge your phone while turned off.
( You can flash this rom if your still on the 4.1.2 bootloader. But your going to have to flash Agni Kernel for Wi-Fi to function correcty. If by any chance after flashing the Rom and its stuck at the Samsung ;Reboot back into recovery and flash the rom again on top of what you just done without wiping anything, then the Rom should boot up with no problems. )
2) Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed. TWRP recovery is recommended.
( If flashing with Twrp and after wiping your complete system (including internal). When you try to flash the Rom and you get a Failed!! Then reboot recovery which will tell you no Os installed. Swipe to reboot the recovery, then it going to ask if you want to flash Root. Just hit DO NOT INSTALL and the phone will reboot. Then find your Rom on your external Sd card. Flash the Rom let aroma finish and enjoy )
3) Next, remember to backup your app and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything
4) Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
5) Make a nandroid backup if you haven't done so.
6) Use the "Clean to install a new rom" option in Wipe Data and system.(clean installation recommended)
7) (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anyhting.
8) Now go to choose to install the rom zip file. If you using Philz recovery, make sure to untick "Don't Allow Old update-binary" if this option is avalaible.
9) Flash the rom. It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots.
10) Enjoy the ROM
PS: Please read :
IF U HAVE WIFI PROBLEM GO TO DR KETAN"S THREAD AND FLASH WIFI FIX . BOTH FILES.
Or you can also flash the Agni Kernel for all devices for working Wi-Fi...