Ditto Note 3 (N7105) 4.3/ 4.4.2 with Note 3 features

156 posts
Thanks Meter: 102

By donylandes, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 03:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2013, 09:15 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I was on this rom, it is really good. I found the battery a little too excessive in my notes with Kernel Devil and I passed on the Lion Rom.
30th December 2013, 09:48 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Have anyone experience the this problem ?

I got 4.1.2 Bootloader and flash this rom with Devil Kernel, after I flash it, the phone just randomly reboot itself after a few minutes everytime.

Is that mean I have to flash the 4.3 bootloader to get this rom work ?

Thanks
sawdoctor
30th December 2013, 10:28 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidascinema

Have anyone experience the this problem ?

I got 4.1.2 Bootloader and flash this rom with Devil Kernel, after I flash it, the phone just randomly reboot itself after a few minutes everytime.

Is that mean I have to flash the 4.3 bootloader to get this rom work ?

Thanks

I've got the 4.1.2 bootloader and have had no problems. Great battery life and no reboots. I did full wipe from recovery flashed rom with n7105 option, let phone boot up then back to recovery wipe cache and davlik then install devils kernel. There is an issue with the ota update and devils kernel but the solution has been posted a few times in the original thread

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
30th December 2013, 11:02 AM |#14  

More
I was not so sure where is the problems, as when I flash the Skynote and Lion rom, well, all 4.3 roms, I will have the same problems. Dont know where have gone wrong. Btw, i am using MIUI rom right now, not sure is this the problem? Do I need to flash back to a stock base rom (4.1.2 or 4.3) before I flash this?
30th December 2013, 12:13 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
I spoke with Solohendo a few days ago and the reason they haven't come to this forum yet is because of the kernel problems. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and with the devil kernels you do start to hit snags after a while.

I'm experiencing

Screen hangs
Internet force closes
Random app force closing
Phone turns itself on while on charge
I have to hard reset at least once a day
Data drops
Unstable wifi connection notifications
Wifi randomly cuts off and comes back on which is no real issue unless your using like I was wifi direct to stream a movie to my Samsung TV with the whole family sat around.

The last 2 problems you will have fresh from install. It's known issues. As for the rest they develop later on. Straight away if you don't follow the install instructions correctly.

Also if you want the 3.2 One update, this is the only way it will work for N7105 and devil kernel.

Install 3.1.1 correctly following instructions.

Reboot system.

Download 3.2

Reboot to recovery

Flash 3.2

Reboot system and fix root

Reboot to recovery and flash devil kernel and fix root

Reboot system

If you flash 3.2 after you have installed devil kernel it will work until your second Reboot where upon it will be stuck at bootlogo

Hope that helps for any problems some of you will run into. Other than that it's a very good ROM with stacks of potential

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidascinema

I was not so sure where is the problems, as when I flash the Skynote and Lion rom, well, all 4.3 roms, I will have the same problems. Dont know where have gone wrong. Btw, i am using MIUI rom right now, not sure is this the problem? Do I need to flash back to a stock base rom (4.1.2 or 4.3) before I flash this?

Phills touch recovery is the best to use for this ROM. It was the only one that allowed me to wipe and install.

I came from jedi to skynote and then to this ROM

The Following User Says Thank You to bootneckrhino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bootneckrhino Ad-Free
sawdoctor
30th December 2013, 12:44 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckrhino

I spoke with Solohendo a few days ago and the reason they haven't come to this forum yet is because of the kernel problems. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and with the devil kernels you do start to hit snags after a while.

I'm experiencing

Screen hangs
Internet force closes
Random app force closing
Phone turns itself on while on charge
I have to hard reset at least once a day
Data drops
Unstable wifi connection notifications
Wifi randomly cuts off and comes back on which is no real issue unless your using like I was wifi direct to stream a movie to my Samsung TV with the whole family sat around.

The last 2 problems you will have fresh from install. It's known issues. As for the rest they develop later on. Straight away if you don't follow the install instructions correctly.

Also if you want the 3.2 One update, this is the only way it will work for N7105 and devil kernel.

Install 3.1.1 correctly following instructions.

Reboot system.

Download 3.2

Reboot to recovery

Flash 3.2

Reboot system and fix root

Reboot to recovery and flash devil kernel and fix root

Reboot system

If you flash 3.2 after you have installed devil kernel it will work until your second Reboot where upon it will be stuck at bootlogo

Hope that helps for any problems some of you will run into. Other than that it's a very good ROM with stacks of potential

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Phills touch recovery is the best to use for this ROM. It was the only one that allowed me to wipe and install.

I came from jedi to skynote and then to this ROM

Strange I've been running it for 2 weeks and had one gpu crash with the 3 black bars that's it. You can install the ota update but you have to flash stock kernel first boot up and then reflash devil kernel. I've been on 3.2 for over a week with no issues

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th December 2013, 02:21 PM |#17  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overjoy71

Hey mate.
Are you using this with Devil kernel?

nope. all out of the box with aroma.
everything works, i cant use "s suggest" crash's but, wifi + 4g everything works.
camera is amazing. have had one or two temporary freezes with things like "hotboot/softboot" etc but i just held power button and it rebooted. so. =/
30th December 2013, 05:01 PM |#18  
Flag London ENGLAND
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljom

I didn't want to post it, as I don't develope this, but it's the only N7105 ROM that has most of the Note 3 features.
I found it quite some days ago, and I test it, and no problem. Great job with the ROM

Everybody should try it, who has a stock based ROM.

Try sky note on the att thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
30th December 2013, 05:06 PM |#19  
Flag SJM
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Smile For now... the best TW Rom
Been using since Xmas, and its a great Rom! No errors, no self boot, and no bug...
The Following User Says Thank You to arkha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arkha Ad-Free
30th December 2013, 07:35 PM |#20  
Flag Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddhard

Try sky note on the att thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

DN3 is quite stable.
Is that one a good one?
30th December 2013, 10:22 PM |#21  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B3RTF1SH3R

nope. all out of the box with aroma.
everything works, i cant use "s suggest" crash's but, wifi + 4g everything works.
camera is amazing. have had one or two temporary freezes with things like "hotboot/softboot" etc but i just held power button and it rebooted. so. =/

Bro..
Out of the box? That means you have 4.3 bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to overjoy71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift overjoy71 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)