Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2013, 10:22 PM |#21  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B3RTF1SH3R

nope. all out of the box with aroma.
everything works, i cant use "s suggest" crash's but, wifi + 4g everything works.
camera is amazing. have had one or two temporary freezes with things like "hotboot/softboot" etc but i just held power button and it rebooted. so. =/

Bro..
Out of the box? That means you have 4.3 bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to overjoy71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift overjoy71 Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 01:17 AM |#22  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overjoy71

Bro..
Out of the box? That means you have 4.3 bootloader?

yes mk5 bootloader.

weird, i always use APEX launcher. not twiz , loaded into device info to check for you bootloader version. and got a popup. "twiz has crashed" random
The Following User Says Thank You to R0B3RTF1SH3R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R0B3RTF1SH3R Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 02:58 AM |#23  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B3RTF1SH3R

yes mk5 bootloader.

weird, i always use APEX launcher. not twiz , loaded into device info to check for you bootloader version. and got a popup. "twiz has crashed" random

That is weird. Did you remove TW??
How did you get rid of Knox and the warranty stuff?
31st December 2013, 09:08 AM |#24  
Flag Hong Kong via Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So if I'm coming from Lion with 4.1.2 bootloader, what would be the best way to upgrade the bootloader to 4.3 so that I can use DN3 with the stock kernel?
The Following User Says Thank You to pakman00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pakman00 Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 11:35 AM |#25  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman00

So if I'm coming from Lion with 4.1.2 bootloader, what would be the best way to upgrade the bootloader to 4.3 so that I can use DN3 with the stock kernel?

There is a link on OP of DN3 to download the 4.3 bootloader or stock kernel.

Sent from XDA-powered N7105
31st December 2013, 01:14 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman00

Before flashing Ditto Note 3 , I've used Rom stock n7105xxuemk5 (nordic 4.3) , then rooted by Chainfire method , then disable KNOX with SuperSu , then freezing all knox related things with Titanium Backup !

When I flash Ditto Note 3 , I choose in Aroma N7105 with the stock kernel , and all is fine !
31st December 2013, 01:15 PM |#27  
Flag Auckland

More
actually i flashed DN3 straight over lionrom 1.2 but i was already on the MK5 Bootloader, with knox before that on the nordic release when it first came out.
with nordic release, tried to remove knox and tried a few methods, that void'd warranty on bootloader x01 etc.. but im not worried. installed this over the top and it all worked fine. even aircommand and everything. wifi/gps. (gps works fast) im using the default EMJ9 modem atm. was going to go back to ALJ2 but havent needed too yet...
The Following User Says Thank You to R0B3RTF1SH3R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R0B3RTF1SH3R Ad-Free
31st December 2013, 03:08 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 315

More
So the trick is to flash MK5 bootloader from Lion rom to get 4.3 bootloader without knox then flash DN3 right?
sawdoctor
31st December 2013, 04:54 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by (InsertNameHere)

So the trick is to flash MK5 bootloader from Lion rom to get 4.3 bootloader without knox then flash DN3 right?

There isn't a bootloader in lion rom is there?. Either flash stock and then root (trips knox) or stay on 4.1.2 bootloader and use devil kernel for wifi. Think that's the only options at the moment. Only problem I have with devil is the compass is broken but I'm not sure it's not a rom problem

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st January 2014, 12:15 AM |#30  
Flag Auckland

More
oh so im actually lucky using dn3 rom with kernel. no devil kernel. everything working and on new bl ???
1st January 2014, 12:19 AM |#31  
Flag Tuncurry
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Installed on GT-N7105T
Thanks to Donylandes for sharing the rom, it is awesome. Though the installation process was not successful the first time round, though drinking may have played a part possibly too.

First install of Ditto using CWM 6.0.4.1, flashing over Lion rom. I did not check the wipe data box in Aroma and then i let it install the rom. It was to quick the first time so installed again missing the wipe data, then on booting the phone just it looped the gt-n7105t... logo and then CWM..6.0.4.1. or some text anyways, and that is all it did. I lost cwm recovery and all.
So just put phone into recovery mode ( Vol down + home + power ) and then flashed philz_touch_5.08.5-n7105 with odin, fired up Philz Touch recovery ( Vol up + home + power ) and then selected Ditto rom, went through the Aroma installer again not missing anything, and again had to
re-install Ditto rom with Aroma and now I have a phone again. Wifi does not work, so going to use devil kernel today.

Thanks again for sharing the rom, it really is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to slysurfer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slysurfer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)