ROM (2.6.35.7) CM7.2.1 RC1 : All in One

Search This thread

superviked

Jun 23, 2011
Bangalore
Don't be so rude...Try to appreciate his effort. He's doing it without asking for money or anything. He's just want to keep our device alive...Thanks Tanuj...

You don't have to reply to my comment. Nobody asks for money it's wish to donate only. It was disappointing so it is.

Don't tell me how I must be. I didn't ask you not to be so sweet. So don't tell me not to be rude and appreciate stuff! Guess you better learn to speak what you feel for yourself and respect opinions.

Last edited:

alonedroid

Jul 4, 2012
Delhi
This ROM is Stable for me and am using it for daily use. Not found any serious bugs except haptic feedback ( not vibrating while pressing UI button)....Enjoying this rom.....

NoobCuber

Oct 6, 2011
Depok
Report :

Thanks Tanuj Chhibber for making another Rom for our lovely Device :D

I Already tried this ROM, but somehow I got random reboot, and cannot sync my google account, so I decided to try your another ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020073), so far I tried your Pure Professional Rom there is no issue, except cannot make phone Call :D

Last edited:

Tanuj Chhibber

Apr 2, 2012
Delhi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone
    I have successfully updated Edowar's rom with all cm7 features working except radio and HDMI.
    This rom ideally has everything to be a good cm7 rom but many things I haven't checked. I will try to Sort Bugs If any
    This beautiful rom has
    1. GAMING : temple run worked flawlessly
    2. CAMERA : bravia engine with high quality image( no compressing of image)
    3. CAMCORDER : 720p recording in 64KBps AAC sound encoding in .mkv format ( clear sound)
    4.. LOOKS : many CM7 Themes added like xperia, motoblur, htc and honeycomb
    5. Sony Arc launcher
    6. CK's latest .4f kernel
    7. SOUND : Beats audio
    8. New Bootanimation
    9. New Bootscreen
    10. 4.2 Music player
    11 ICS Gapps
    12 Many Apps updated
    13 and lots of tweaks

Download Link : Here it is :cool:

http://d-h.st/sT6

Any Doubt :confused: Feel free to Post and share all your feedbacks

Screenshot on request of our dear nayan
    Test APN attached for those internet not working
    ScreenShot Pure Professional

For you all

Don't be so rude...Try to appreciate his effort. He's doing it without asking for money or anything. He's just want to keep our device alive...Thanks Tanuj...
    sorry to ask in this thread
    btw i have issue with google now and google voice features on jb cm10, it just forcecloses
    vivek do u have any solution for this?
    Dude don't be sorry.
    We all need to communicate more to keep this device alive.

I will try to give as many as diffrent roms possible.
    Report :

Thanks Tanuj Chhibber for making another Rom for our lovely Device :D

I Already tried this ROM, but somehow I got random reboot, and cannot sync my google account, so I decided to try your another ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020073), so far I tried your Pure Professional Rom there is no issue, except cannot make phone Call :D

Phone FC solved : Look into the ROM's thread