[DISCUSSION] CM9 Experimental Build

Search This thread

odub303

Nov 30, 2007
In before first question about why 4g doesn't work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

auau465121

Apr 12, 2010
New Orleans
I'm glad something is out to shut some people up but I just feel it was rushed out I rather yall don't cave to the pressure waited till the build was more stable then release it but I'm sure the flasholics will be happy for 5 minutes then I can see all the this doesn't work post or when will u fix this LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

EnVy MoNtOyA

Mar 11, 2011
so excited to see progress.. i hope we could get some nightly's going with this.. my donation will be going out for sure if we do.. and even if we don't, i'll still donate if i see updates and involvement. Great Job guys and thank you so much.

Reactions: r4ws0ck3t

yglaotu

Sep 19, 2010
Has any body flashed this ? Tell us the experience and speed and battery and so on and so forth.:p

thegoodrat

Dec 19, 2011
Can anyone be nice enough to a noob and tell me what this means..?

CM9 is ICS in other words? So it will developed enough to be daily ROM? :confused:

The flashaholic in me is itching to try this out...

xenokc

Mar 21, 2011
Details here..

http://epiccm.blogspot.com/p/cm9-status.html

Anyone try this yet? I loved CM7 on my EVO and miss it. Haven't rooted my ET yet but will when CM9 is stable enough. Though might make the jump when they get GPS working, which sounds like will be coming soon. Good to hear 4G is working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use this thread to discuss the CM9 experimental build.
    I'm still working at it guys, I'd like to give you an eta but its hard to say until I get this pressing issue fixed. I'm not holding out just protecting phones from damage :p But progress is being made and I will share as soon as I feel comfortable with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    to clarify some things, this is source built, it is NOT a port/kang of the international gs2 nor is it from an older build.

I will NOT be working with bubby, I will keep my opinions to myself but there is too much controversary surrounding him and I will not be involved in this drama.
    I came here to dev and learn, now let's discuss this ICS rom I heard about :)

carry on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    external sd was moved to /emmc because the framework didn't like the mounts stacked (/mnt/sdcard, /mnt/sdcard/exteranl_sd, /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage) but thats worked out in the next release and storage settings will work and no fc on media). GPS should work in next release, just pushing the gps lib to stock 3.1 won't work, I forgot the gps service :-/, it should work with steady's kernel tho. Youtube is working but not 100%. I'm still doing test builds while I await my phone, if I get confirmation of a solid build before I get my phone I will release it.

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support to get this going!
    I built it off of the intl sgs2 source and started porting drivers over. I'm close to having modem and wimax working. I posted the source on my git if anyone wants to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA