Hello my Sony Xperia Neo it's stuck

Search This thread

itzmerenu

Feb 20, 2014
Install CUstom rom for Xperia neo l

Can u tell for xperia neo l... i have ICS Android. My mobile is quite slow.
I have tried many times flashing and rooted. and when i install custom rom it just abort the process. even if i dont get status 7 error... and later it gets stuck in logo and i have to reset mobile to factory through Update Service tools of sony. So when ever i try to do flashing rooting and installing custom rom i could not complete the task... So need ur help for this with suggestion what cusatom rom will be compatible with my mobile. and can i go for kernel change? Can i make a memory card partition so it ll fast my mobile ... any help will be appreciated .:)

Can u tell Whether doing flashing number of times will kikll my phone harware? and what are the number of flashing i can do ..
Sony Ericsson logo? Were you on gb before flashing...
Try flashing stock ftf to get phone working...

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

Samak

Jun 26, 2012
Siliguri
I have tried many times flashing and rooted. and when i install custom rom it just abort the process. even if i dont get status 7 error... and later it gets stuck in logo and i have to reset mobile to factory through Update Service tools of sony. So when ever i try to do flashing rooting and installing custom rom i could not complete the task... So need ur help for this with suggestion what cusatom rom will be compatible with my mobile. and can i go for kernel change? Can i make a memory card partition so it ll fast my mobile ... any help will be appreciated .:)

Can u tell Whether doing flashing number of times will kikll my phone harware? and what are the number of flashing i can do ..

You cant flash kernel in locked bootloader, u need to unlock it first.

Some roms need unlocked bootloader & custom kernels to work (eg. CM 10, CM 11 etc) u cant install those roms in locked bootloader, only stock based roms will work with locked bootloader (like Ultimate HD, Revolution HD etc.) to use stock based roms u need root & cwm installed.

Flashing does not effect hardware but if u OC then it can harm.

I think u does not follow the proper steps of rooting, thats why u got bootloop.

U need to root first to partition ur sd card & use link2sd.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: itzmerenu

itzmerenu

Feb 20, 2014
hi

Can you give me links for which rom will work fine for my neo l ... and also the steps? so this time i finish it properly.

Thanks in advance and also thanks for the reply :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello can someone help me with my sony xperia neo i did everything for this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2140013 but it's now stuck when i startup it stops at the logo.hjj
    hello can someone help me with my sony xperia neo i did everything for this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2140013 but it's now stuck when i startup it stops at the logo.hjj

You mean kernel logo? Do you have an unlocked bootloader?

You mean kernel logo? Do you have an unlocked bootloader?

nope i don't an unlocked bootloader and yes the kernel loge with the sony erricson
    nope i don't an unlocked bootloader and yes the kernel loge with the sony erricson

Sony Ericsson logo? Were you on gb before flashing...
    Try flashing stock ftf to get phone working...

You cant flash kernel in locked bootloader, u need to unlock it first.

Some roms need unlocked bootloader & custom kernels to work (eg. CM 10, CM 11 etc) u cant install those roms in locked bootloader, only stock based roms will work with locked bootloader (like Ultimate HD, Revolution HD etc.) to use stock based roms u need root & cwm installed.

Flashing does not effect hardware but if u OC then it can harm.

I think u does not follow the proper steps of rooting, thats why u got bootloop.

U need to root first to partition ur sd card & use link2sd.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2