Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

WhatzinyourphonE

Jan 24, 2008
kansas city, kansas
Reactions: greekunit690

HeadCracc

Jan 24, 2012
Hey just reporting a bug I found... I get fc when trying to join my wifi... I have my network hidden and have to join it manually... when I type in name and ssid I get a fc when I hit OK... this sux cuz I need my wifi

Sent from my SGH-I727 on SKY ICS with the xda app

mahausrath

Apr 9, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl
Hey just reporting a bug I found... I get fc when trying to join my wifi... I have my network hidden and have to join it manually... when I type in name and ssid I get a fc when I hit OK... this sux cuz I need my wifi

Sent from my SGH-I727 on SKY ICS with the xda app

Which build are you on? if your on M6 head over to the new aokp thread, if its on R4ins build, you should pm him.

occupational_hazard

Mar 20, 2011
McAlester
In before the close. Just a thought, anybody had any luck with the themes? And if running themes, maybe some links to others, just so people can partake in a fuller AOKP experience.

N

nrm5110

You guys are aware cdshep was a member of twh he was making a joke

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST THINGS FIRST
    First off I'd like to thank Team Kang for this sick rom donation links here.
    Whitehawkx
    Roman
    Jonathan Grigg
    Zaphod-Beeble
    ProTekk
    Sethyx
    the links i don't have either showed errors or weren't there if someone supplies me with links to these i will add them to the op thank you

Thanks to Team Chopsticks for their contributions for without them this team couldn't have done this.

And one more for CyanogenMod the man the myth the legend

SECOND ORDER OF BUSINESS
    This is a port from the T989 build. flash at you're own risk we are not responsible for anything that happens or any sexyness that occurs

R4INS Blue Waffler AOKP R6 (Port build) (full wipe) : http://d-h.st/i8P

*Fixed FCs from R5 (thanks R4INS)

Be sure to thank R4INS every chance you get. He is the heart of the team.

Mahausrath's M6 Blue Waffler AOKP (Source Build) (Full Wipe) : http://d-h.st/mxp

*CWM Installation Instructions

Wipe system 3x
    Wipe data 3x
    Wipe cache 3x
    Wipe dalvik 3x
    OR darkside wipe
    Install the Blue Waffle
    Then flash gapps found Here
    Reboot

We recommend you let it sit fix permissions and reboot to get calmed down but that's on you.

Darkside Superwipe (Thanks TheDerekJay)
    Here

Bugs
    *Same Issues as cm9 (alpha 4)
    *Contact picture from in call is blurry/low Res.
    *Torch light in power menu malfunctions. Use the toggle switch
    *Video is pixielated during filming but appears fine during playback

A LITTLE HELP

*Your CPU gov. might default to performance change it to improve battery life

*To set APN on first boot, enter this exactly
    APN

Name: ATT LTE
    APN: pta
    MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication type: none
    APN type:default,admin,fota,mms,supl,hipri,internet

Screen Shots

43a33a47-928f-c56b.jpg

43a33a47-92a2-753e.jpg

43a33a47-92b5-7ee8.jpg

43a33a47-92c5-79c3.jpg

43a33a47-92d5-4aff.jpg

Remember guys we do this in our spare time and for fun if you guys get our of hand we will close this down and walk away. we in no way take credit for what these developers do but we are trying to help get this off the ground also let it be noted this in no way shape or form uses any of wali's work we did this using only the work of those thanked we did not kang from him.

The Team
    wafflehouse.jpg
    nrm5110
    R4INS
    cdsheperd
    Uncle Irish
    tomtommy306
    armyveterangunner29
    And introducing Mahausrath
    Blue_Waffle__by_RubenRox.png
    43a33a47-96a1-740c.jpg

Make sure to thank these guys without them this might not have happened just saying
    Reserved

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    Although I'm appreciative of this rom and work you guys do. I feel that no more releases should be done until there are more of the basic features we use everyday fixed. Example I can't send a pic message.

I'm going to punch you in the face. And release another update when I feel fit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
    The next guy who bashes our work, or others, will be trolled heavily not only by me, but the whole team. Lest ye be warned. We are grown ups. And if you're under 18, remember, you're playing in an adult world. Mind your P's and Q's. That is all.

Update: we are testing several builds. Rotation issues are holding up the progress. We are very close to a DD. Thanks for standing by.