[Q] Bricked phone Need Help

Search This thread

jsjgamer

Aug 22, 2012
Lugoff
I bricked my phone. I think its a softbrick because i can still get into HBoot. I had rooted the phone using htconeroot.com and wanted to go back to stock. and I tried using htc1guru.com to go back to complete stock and It worked but the touch did not work and I was back to 4.1.2. So i did the 4.3 update and now I get hung up on the HTC Logo and have no recovery. All I want to do is go back to stock like it originally was and getting my phone working again. Here is the information I believe will help.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.24.3263.09
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.531.10
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid:
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4183mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Thanks. Oh and the bootloader says ***TAMPERED*** ***UNLOCKED***

Last edited:

mb_guy

Sep 6, 2008
Winnipeg
I bricked my phone. I think its a softbrick because i can still get into HBoot. I had rooted the phone using htconeroot.com and wanted to go back to stock. and I tried using htc1guru.com to go back to complete stock and It worked but the touch did not work and I was back to 4.1.2. So i did the 4.3 update and now I get hung up on the HTC Logo and have no recovery. All I want to do is go back to stock like it originally was and getting my phone working again. Here is the information I believe will help.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.24.3263.09
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.531.10
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid:
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4183mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Thanks. Oh and the bootloader says ***TAMPERED*** ***UNLOCKED***

Try this thread, should just need to relock bootloader and flash, Browse thread first.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2496074

CYNiCAL2KX

Dec 27, 2010
I downloaded the stock recovery But not sure how to flash it to my phone.

to flash a custom recovery

I'm hoping you have knowledge of adb or slightly at least. If not, do some googling and brush up because it's very handy (and easy)

Boot phone into bootloader
1. connect to PC, your phone should read 'Fastboot USB'
2. Open a cmd window in adb/fastboot folder (Shift and right click, then chose 'Open command window here')
3. drag a recovery.img (TWRP or CWM) into the adb folder too
4. type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, it should flash within a couple of seconds
then you can try using the recovery to sideload a rom via adb.

I'm not sure about stock since i've never had any issues with custom roms recoverys etc. but many guides are available if you are trying to revert to stock.

good luck

jsjgamer

Aug 22, 2012
Lugoff
to flash a custom recovery

I'm hoping you have knowledge of adb or slightly at least. If not, do some googling and brush up because it's very handy (and easy)

Boot phone into bootloader
1. connect to PC, your phone should read 'Fastboot USB'
2. Open a cmd window in adb/fastboot folder (Shift and right click, then chose 'Open command window here')
3. drag a recovery.img (TWRP or CWM) into the adb folder too
4. type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, it should flash within a couple of seconds
then you can try using the recovery to sideload a rom via adb.

I'm not sure about stock since i've never had any issues with custom roms recoverys etc. but many guides are available if you are trying to revert to stock.

good luck

Still not working. I tried to put TWRP and i get error: cannot load 'openrecovery-twrp-2.5.0.0-m7.img'

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
1. Please use TWRP 2.6.3.3
2. That error means that the TWRP files is NOT in the same location where fastboot file is.

Reactions: jsjgamer

CYNiCAL2KX

Dec 27, 2010
will I get any indication on the computer when sideload is ready? What is push?

In your recovery, choose advanced. Then Sideload
then swipe to begin sideload.
Now, enter the command : adb sideload rom.zip
then wait until it's complete, it'll show progress status in adb, your phone will automatically run the script once the file has been recieved by your phone.

:)

Reactions: jsjgamer

jsjgamer

Aug 22, 2012
Lugoff
then wait until it's complete, it'll show progress status in adb, your phone will automatically run the script once the file has been recieved by your phone.

Ok. I will try that and let you know how it goes.

jsjgamer

Aug 22, 2012
Lugoff

So I got this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2626050 The Odexed version and it said successful. How long should it be before it boots up all the way? I have been on the HTC Logo for about 2 mins now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Please use TWRP 2.6.3.3
    2. That error means that the TWRP files is NOT in the same location where fastboot file is.
    will I get any indication on the computer when sideload is ready? What is push?

So I got the phone working. Found an unofficial T-Mobile 4.3 Rom that is for my phone. Going to get back to stock ROM within the week. I have TWRP 2.7 and 4.3. I would like to get back to all stock if at all possible for T-Mobile. Would you know how to? I am just happy I got a working phone. I have been working on this since 9 this morning. Anyways Just wanted to give yall an update and want to thank you for you help. If you could help me get it back to full stock that would be even more appreciated.

Glad you got it going. Sorry I lead you astray on that first T-Mobile ruu