[ROM] New! Aloysius 2.1.2 (6-29) | New Color & Clear Taskbar!! - OC/JIT - Snow Theme

Search This thread

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Ohh man, this ROM is flawless, Gezz it is soooo fast, havent got so hyper with my phone in such a long time, I think since Darchdroid came out.

Thanks Man, Im F5ing my webpage to see your post ASOP Dialer :D

Edit= Wanted to say that I went to change my Ringtone and saw this repeating name bug - like it was repeating the same ringtone, ummm maybe it is my phone. I will try to post a screenshot in a few :)

AOSP Dialer is out :D

networx2002

Nov 6, 2007
Essential Phone
Re: [ROM] Aloysius 2.0 (4-14-10) | With Custom Rosie - Themed!

i keep trying to download on my phone, but people keep calling me. i guess ill wait to i get home.

swakster

May 19, 2009
Does anyone know what app is being used in the bottom of his home screen with Hurley in it. I would love to get it.

computerkid23

Nov 19, 2007
vegas baby
www.BK-studios.net
i notice alot of rom creators are incorporating the vanilla lock screen inn their roms is there a way and update zip can be made to remove it im not a fan of vanilla lockscreen but your rom is rockin bro keep up the good work

Kykiskly

Jan 7, 2009
New York City
Ringtone Settings

Hey Konikub,

here is a screenshot of what I was talking about before with the repeating ringtones under ringtone settings. Take a look at the screnshot.

Attachments

• CAP201004141516.jpg
    CAP201004141516.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 201

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Hey Konikub,

here is a screenshot of what I was talking about before with the repeating ringtones under ringtone settings. Take a look at the screnshot.

Yeap I see that...I have had that issue with my phone ever since I flashed my first ROM on XDA, cept not so many. I wonder what it could be??

Also I am currently looking into gaining VVM on this, as well as a gvoice fix :) I'm hoping for just a flash fix....but we shall see.

Kykiskly

Jan 7, 2009
New York City
Yeap I see that...I have had that issue with my phone ever since I flashed my first ROM on XDA, cept not so many. I wonder what it could be??

Also I am currently looking into gaining VVM on this, as well as a gvoice fix :) I'm hoping for just a flash fix....but we shall see.

Should I start F5ing my browser for that Fix :D - I feel like Santa came to XDA sooner that I expected this year :D

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Should I start F5ing my browser for that Fix :D - I feel like Santa came to XDA sooner that I expected this year :D

lol, no....go do your thing :p I have to do some research and figure out the problem. I don't know what or where it is, so I'll have it here as soon as possible.

I "know" I would like VVM on my ROM. I have never used gvoice....but if it's of importance to you, I'll do what I can :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I get the same thing when trying to install the APPS2SD version. I also wiped everything.

OH I AM IN SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE....lol!!!! I uploaded the unsigned version....don't worry, it did no harm to your phone...it just will not flash.

I am UPLOADING the "signed" version now. I tryed flashing it and it errored too....then I looked just a bit deeper and BAM....unsigned :eek:

Sorry guys for wasting your download time.....I'll let you know when it is up, matter of mins!!! :)
    i think he's talkin about when you use google nav it shows the blue arrow in the taskbar

mine only shows up when i have GPS lock so that may be what's going on.

Ah....well I never took anything out from one version to the next, aside from changing somethings from black to blue :)