By FadeFx, Senior Member on 12th February 2013, 09:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2013, 10:26 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1,000

More
AW: [APP] VoodooEQ 1.4 - 13-03-03 - control the voodoo sound hardware equalizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

Hmm, could you be a bit more specific? You mean it does not load settings after boot, or what?

Maybe he wants to say that notification doesn't work anymore, at least that's the case for me.

3rd March 2013, 10:30 AM |#102  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 913

More
Re: [APP] VoodooEQ 1.4 - 13-03-03 - control the voodoo sound hardware equalizer
It keeps settings after reboot.
When I open the app manually I can move the sliders but I cannot understand if they actually has effect, only the analog gain slider certainly works.
when I plug my earphone and open the radio the app doesn't open neither it has an icon (notification) in system tray. So I must manually open and use my presets (also are saved) but again I cannot hear difference ( for example i increase/decrease the bass to the end).
And another thing since first version, the app dooes not appear in recent apps and this make difficult to open it manual.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
3rd March 2013, 12:02 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatomas

It keeps settings after reboot.
When I open the app manually I can move the sliders but I cannot understand if they actually has effect, only the analog gain slider certainly works.
when I plug my earphone and open the radio the app doesn't open neither it has an icon (notification) in system tray. So I must manually open and use my presets (also are saved) but again I cannot hear difference ( for example i increase/decrease the bass to the end).
And another thing since first version, the app dooes not appear in recent apps and this make difficult to open it manual.

That's quite strange, all that works here except that it does not appear in recent apps, which is a known limitation that i am not sure if i can come over that easy.
Could you try to uninstall and reinstall the app and probably disable and enable the notification in more screen...
Also i think FM radio uses a different output stream and is not affected by the equalizer at all. Try with a music player...

3rd March 2013, 01:08 PM |#104  
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

That's quite strange, all that works here except that it does not appear in recent apps, which is a known limitation that i am not sure if i can come over that easy.
Could you try to uninstall and reinstall the app and probably disable and enable the notification in more screen...
Also i think FM radio uses a different output stream and is not affected by the equalizer at all. Try with a music player...

Thank you. Uninstal reinstall did not help for the notification, for the rest, you are right, mea culpa. Tried google music and the sliders are working.
So the only problem I have is with the notification.I installed previous version and the notification is working.again unistall/install, disable and enable the notification in more screen,reboot, not change.
If the notification is working it is not a problem not to appear in the recents.

and off topic,because you had asked me in hellybean, I have gps working fine after :installing modem ZSJV6,faster gps AND Mackay kernel
3rd March 2013, 01:51 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna

Donate to Me
More
Can you try this version:

https://www.box.com/shared/erns305buun6y08zi87t

3rd March 2013, 02:04 PM |#106  
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

Can you try this version:

https://www.box.com/shared/erns305buun6y08zi87t

unfortunately at mom I cannot download it (proxy denial), when back to home I shall.
thank you
3rd March 2013, 03:24 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatomas

unfortunately at mom I cannot download it (proxy denial), when back to home I shall.
thank you

No problem, I'll definitely update the link on first post as i think i probably just didn't enable the headphone profile before exporting the app. So anyone who downloaded 1.4 already, please redownload...
3rd March 2013, 05:31 PM |#108  
Flag Athens

More
Tried this last .85 v1.4 and is working fine.
By the way, I like more the previous notification icon because it was more clear ( due to small size it doesn't look so good for me)

The Following User Says Thank You to tsatomas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsatomas Ad-Free
3rd March 2013, 06:39 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna

Donate to Me
More
The old icon was an android internal one and thus not recommended to use for an app.

5th March 2013, 08:22 PM |#110  
Flag Athens

More
Hello. There is now a thread for Mackay kernel for jb4.2:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=34895124

The Following User Says Thank You to tsatomas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsatomas Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 09:33 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna

Donate to Me
More
Anyone can tell me if voodoo sound is still included in cm rom stock kernel?

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)