FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/FRAMEWORK] NOGAPPS Project (NetworkLocation, MapsAPI, Blank Store)

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,276

By MaR-V-iN, Senior Member on 17th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2014, 01:15 AM |#781  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Oh, my God. Now it even launch an Intent to the Package Installer, 😍
I was using a fork to do this.
Thank you! 👍

PD: It seems to be incompatible with two of my family devices, CM7.2 (2.3.7 Gingerbread). Adb install echoes "Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]". Maybe a SDK downgrade, please?
26th August 2014, 08:03 AM |#782  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogyHyde

Oh, my God. Now it even launch an Intent to the Package Installer, 😍
I was using a fork to do this.
Thank you! 👍

PD: It seems to be incompatible with two of my family devices, CM7.2 (2.3.7 Gingerbread). Adb install echoes "Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]". Maybe a SDK downgrade, please?

I fixed that one, please re-download from first post.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 04:49 PM |#783  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
unfortunatelly release 2 doesn't work for me at all (immediate fc when clicking on my apps). damn, i shouldn't have overwritten the version before. can anyone provide me the version before the current one but after the debug version? thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk
26th August 2014, 07:55 PM |#784  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbestimmer

unfortunatelly release 2 doesn't work for me at all (immediate fc when clicking on my apps). damn, i shouldn't have overwritten the version before. can anyone provide me the version before the current one but after the debug version? thanks in advance

It's still here: http://devhost.xda-developers.com/klP - but as I did not change anything between the two releases in code, but only fixed the signing, i doubt that's the reason. Can you please check logcat?
The Following User Says Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 08:12 PM |#785  
Thanks Meter: 972

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

It's still here: http://devhost.xda-developers.com/klP - but as I did not change anything between the two releases in code, but only fixed the signing, i doubt that's the reason. Can you please check logcat?

Could it be that you updated (paid) apps that were previously restored with TiBu? I have noticed that at times the Blankstore will FC as described above if this is the case. The best way to fix this is to uninstall the app, reinstall the APK and only restore data with TiBu

Edit: the logcat will show an error something like: 'error parsing package list'
26th August 2014, 10:15 PM |#786  

More
at least the problem seems to be on my side since release one doesn't work either anymore. your suggestion with the restored paid seems to be about right since i had that effect after restoring the unlocker for poweramp which i paid in the playstore via a different account. but this time i can't see which app could cause that and i cannot remember reszoring anything since yesterday. unfortunatelly its hard to come by catlog without app market thanks so far

26th August 2014, 10:27 PM |#787  
Thanks Meter: 972

More
Quote:

at least the problem seems to be on my side since release one doesn't work either anymore. your suggestion with the restored paid seems to be about right since i had that effect after restoring the unlocker for poweramp which i paid in the playstore via a different account. but this time i can't see which app could cause that and i cannot remember reszoring anything since yesterday. unfortunatelly its hard to come by catlog without app market thanks so far

You can get a catlog apk from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655297
27th August 2014, 12:34 AM |#788  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
@MaR-V-iN for some reason I'm not able to get new apps, each time I try to install BS FC. Everything else is working fine, like search and updating, but can't install nothing new.

Edit: I'm using first release.

Edit 2: now, this is something... sometimes work, sometimes won't. I've managed to install two apps but after some tries and fails, suddenly worked! After that failed again with other app... and minutes later... installed.
27th August 2014, 01:26 PM |#789  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n981

Edit: the logcat will show an error something like: 'error parsing package list'

BlankStore will never write such a log message, so it's the system doing so. Maybe Titanium does some dirty stuff here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

now, this is something... sometimes work, sometimes won't. I've managed to install two apps but after some tries and fails, suddenly worked! After that failed again with other app... and minutes later... installed.

Can you check if the problem still happens with v0.7.1?
The Following User Says Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
27th August 2014, 01:52 PM |#790  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

Can you check if the problem still happens with v0.7.1?

Unfortunately yes, still happening on v0.7.1.
27th August 2014, 05:35 PM |#791  

More
it may be somethimg on the google side. after yesterdays tries i changed absolutely nothing in my apps. today i just installed catlog to provide you a logcat and when i startet blankstore (release 1) instead an expected force close i find everything working... strange

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

btw. i installed an older catlog version xda. updating this version via blankstore leads to fc. even after deleting catstore and reinstalling via blankstore gives me a fc. other apps like mirakle (task manager) update problem free... still strange

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
you are limited to 8 thanks per day

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)