cooltext1626210546.png

Stock AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Screenshot_2013-12-25-09-37-15.png
Screenshot_2013-12-25-19-45-55-1.png
Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-34-24-1.png

Screenshot_2013-12-25-22-12-30-1.png
Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-32-59.png
Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-34-08-1.png

Update Software for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed

QUICK MIRROR LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT-NL1-FIRMWARE.zip 48.0 MB

AT&T [100% Stock] KitKat 4.4.4 (N900AUCUDNL1) Odin Tars download these for safekeeping Thanks to @Walter.White (don't forget to press thank's button)

ATT-KTU8P-N900AUCUDNL1 LIMITS

SafeStrap Recovery Installng Proceder of 4.4.4 NL1

• 1. If your new to Samsung, Coming from Iphone or Never installed a custom rom please go here and read and learn about your AT&T Note 3 and also search here for related information you need.
  • 2. You must have safestrap recovery installed.
    Coming from any Firmware newer than NC2 you need to go here and downgrade
  • 3. Download and copy ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip to you external or internal sdcard.
  • 4. Boot into SafeStrap Recovery and do a Backup of your Current Rom. If you want and your currently running NC2 after your backup you can create a slot 1 and install your NC2 backup there so you can Use your current NC2 for what ever reason later.
  • 5. Make sure your on stock slot (4.4.4 rom's will not run on the other slots because safestrap is not compatable with the newer 4.4.4 kernel) Do a factory reset. ( not doing a factory reset will mix UserData settings and cause FC of apps or cause bootlooping) also when restoring your app's some app's do not work well if you restore data info with them (so you may loose progress, like game levels and score's etc..)
  • 6. Install your ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip
  • 7. When rom is finished installing DO NOT PRESS REBOOT, back out to main menu then press reboot so you get the download button. press download and use odin to install NL1 firmware (3 files BL bootloader,AP kernel and CP modem) skip the recovery you do not need to install that.
  • 8. It is recomended to skip through any setup of accounts, let rom settle about 10 minutes.
  • 9. Go to settings and turn wifi on, then Reboot and settup your phone.

Thanks to @muniz_ri for Modem install files and his root keep files and guides
Thanks to @Walter.White for learning skills, tricks and his firmware thread NL1 odin Firmware files
Thanks to @Hashcode for safestrap and other high tech help

Thanks to XDA for providing this these threads

Thanks to every one here who contributes all the stuff to get things working

Last edited:

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Thanks carl just one last question I am currently on NL1 stock with root can't I just install safestrap and odin nc2 kernel then install your zip and odin back nl1 kernel to install this? or I really need to go back to stock root NC2?

You don't have to install safestrap. Odin nc2 kernel ,boot into safestrap then dirty install so you do not loose your apps then back out to main menu hit reboot then download. Install with Odin NL1 kernel

Reactions: sinichi21

tcas55

Mar 21, 2011
The firmware link goes to a Media Fire error page instead of Mega. The roms work fine. Any ideas?

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
Quick question: does anyone know if I can install this rom on t-mobile note 3? Hardware seem similar and I am using it on at&t network

peterson65

Apr 9, 2006
CARY
got 2 questions about the 4.4.4 rom. when the official first came out i installed it but had problems being able to install to the external sd or save downloaded files to it. i had tried the normal program called sdfix that had allways worked in 4.4.2 but never worked for me on the 4.4.4, maybe it was me and something i did wrong at the time but does save to external sd work in this? also i am on 4.4.2 and everything works great for me now but i like the newest and greatest is there anything that great that is in 4.4.4 over .2? i havent read any post about .4 and whats better. thanks for giving us this pre-rooted stock rom though.

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
got 2 questions about the 4.4.4 rom. when the official first came out i installed it but had problems being able to install to the external sd or save downloaded files to it. i had tried the normal program called sdfix that had allways worked in 4.4.2 but never worked for me on the 4.4.4, maybe it was me and something i did wrong at the time but does save to external sd work in this? also i am on 4.4.2 and everything works great for me now but i like the newest and greatest is there anything that great that is in 4.4.4 over .2? i havent read any post about .4 and whats better. thanks for giving us this pre-rooted stock rom though.

Really I see no visual different . The change log, I will add to op. I think 4.4.4 is maybe a step closer for android 5.0 , like NB4 was for kitkat.

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
I see no problem but if you do just let me know we'll see what we can do
Thanks for quick response ... I have TMobile Note 3 SM-N900T with 4.4.2 Bootloader and Modem and ROM with Phil CWM recovery.

I flashed the Deodex rooted file from OP. The flash was fine. After phone started I heard Att sound. I also saw menu and back keys light up like after we clear dalvik. However screen remained blank. I tested it for 5 minutes then rebooted to recovery and restored my nandroid backup

Last edited:

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Thanks for quick response ... I have TMobile Note 3 SM-N900T with 4.4.2 Bootloader and Modem and ROM with Phil CWM recovery.

I flashed the Deodex rooted file from OP. The flash was fine. After phone started I heard Att sound. I also saw menu and back keys light up like after we clear dalvik. However screen remained blank. I tested it for 5 minutes then rebooted to recovery and restored my nandroid backup

Did you install a 4.4.4 kernel ?

you may also need the overlay lib files and the hw file hwcomposer.msm8974.so from a TMobile rom

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
Did you install a 4.4.4 kernel ?

you may also need the overlay lib files and the hw file hwcomposer.msm8974.so from a TMobile rom

No I did not install 4.4.4 kernel. Also I am on 4.4.2 bootloader and modem.

I am not sure I can overlay library files when screen is blank.

Looks like installation of att rom is not as easy as i thought

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Safestrap

Hi, I followed your instruction to the T, but when I rebooted the ROM works great but I can't get back to Safestrap. Do I have to reinstall it? THx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1626210546.png

Stock AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Screenshot_2013-12-25-09-37-15.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-25-19-45-55-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-34-24-1.png

Screenshot_2013-12-25-22-12-30-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-32-59.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-25-21-34-08-1.png

Update Software for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed

QUICK MIRROR LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT-NL1-FIRMWARE.zip 48.0 MB

AT&T [100% Stock] KitKat 4.4.4 (N900AUCUDNL1) Odin Tars download these for safekeeping Thanks to @Walter.White (don't forget to press thank's button)

ATT-KTU8P-N900AUCUDNL1 LIMITS

SafeStrap Recovery Installng Proceder of 4.4.4 NL1

• 1. If your new to Samsung, Coming from Iphone or Never installed a custom rom please go here and read and learn about your AT&T Note 3 and also search here for related information you need.
    • 2. You must have safestrap recovery installed.
      Coming from any Firmware newer than NC2 you need to go here and downgrade
    • 3. Download and copy ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip to you external or internal sdcard.
    • 4. Boot into SafeStrap Recovery and do a Backup of your Current Rom. If you want and your currently running NC2 after your backup you can create a slot 1 and install your NC2 backup there so you can Use your current NC2 for what ever reason later.
    • 5. Make sure your on stock slot (4.4.4 rom's will not run on the other slots because safestrap is not compatable with the newer 4.4.4 kernel) Do a factory reset. ( not doing a factory reset will mix UserData settings and cause FC of apps or cause bootlooping) also when restoring your app's some app's do not work well if you restore data info with them (so you may loose progress, like game levels and score's etc..)
    • 6. Install your ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip
    • 7. When rom is finished installing DO NOT PRESS REBOOT, back out to main menu then press reboot so you get the download button. press download and use odin to install NL1 firmware (3 files BL bootloader,AP kernel and CP modem) skip the recovery you do not need to install that.
    • 8. It is recomended to skip through any setup of accounts, let rom settle about 10 minutes.
    • 9. Go to settings and turn wifi on, then Reboot and settup your phone.

Thanks to @muniz_ri for Modem install files and his root keep files and guides
    Thanks to @Walter.White for learning skills, tricks and his firmware thread NL1 odin Firmware files
    Thanks to @Hashcode for safestrap and other high tech help

Thanks to XDA for providing this these threads

Thanks to every one here who contributes all the stuff to get things working
    ADD ON's

I gathered and also made some Quick guides that might help who need them.

attachment.php

AT&T Note3 Install Guide Documents.zip 9.7 MB
    https://mega.co.nz/#!fR8HFA7T!3DiA0XwrmdSId43UK9whHnxXhL2UbTZ6EP4gujZFRss
    Is there a debloater script to remove all the AT&T and Samsung crap? I see that it is rooted and this could be done manually, I was just wondering if someone had made a shortcut for the lazy people ;)

Remove Samsung APPS

SamsungAppsWidget.apk
    SamsungContentsAgent.apk
    SamsungWidget_ActiveApplication.apk
    SamsungDrmProvider.apk
    SamsungHub.apk
    SamsungHubUpdater_fHD.apk")
    SamsungSans.apk
    SamsungTTS.apk
    SamsungWatchON.apk
    GalaxyFinder
    SamsungApps_H.apk
    SamsungBilling.apk
    SamsungLink18.apk
    Samsungservice_H.apk
    SamsungVideo_H.apk
    sCloudDataRelay.apk
    sCloudDataSync.apk
    sCloudQuotaApp.apk
    sCloudSyncCalendar.apk
    sCloudSyncContacts.apk
    sCloudSyncSBrowser.apk
    sCloudSyncSNote3.apk
    SharedStorageBackup.apk
    StoryAlbumStubActivationUpgrade.apk
    StoryAlbumWidget.apk
    S-Voice_Android_phone.apk
    SHealth2_5.apk

Remove AT&T App's

attCodeScanner_vpl_ATT.apk
    attMessages_vpl_ATT.apk
    BeatsMusic_vpl_ATT.apk
    FamilyMap_vpl_ATT.apk
    Home_ATT.apk
    myATT_ATT.apk
    Uber_ATT.apk
    WISPr_Android22_postpaid_ATT.apk
    YPMobile_ATT.apk
    SmartWifi_vpl_ATT.apk
    com.mobitv.client.tv.apk
    digitalLocker_ATT.apk
    DriveMode_ATT.apk
    ISISWallet_ATT.apk
    Lookout_ATT.apk
    Mail_ATT.apk
    MobileLocate_ATT.apk
    ready2Go_ATT.apk
    RemoteSupport_ATT.apk
    Telenav_ATT.apk
    WildTangent_ATT.apk
    Much appreciated, from the partially deaf!

Me also I only hear with my left ear, so I also need the help
    Would you happen to know of a compatible headset and speaker volume mod that will work for 4.4.4 on here? I've got one that works PERFECTLY on 4.4.2 called HEADSET_VERSION_1_VERYLOUD. Will it still work, you think? Thank you VERY much for all your awesome work, Carl!!!!

@jreed3786

here is attached done for NL1

UrDroid_ATT_Stock_NL1_Volume_Loud.zip (173.6 KB)

can you upload the one your talking about I will convert it to the 4.4.4 NL1