Any experience with costcaptain? Champagne Dock

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
By mdizzle9, Member on 12th January 2012, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2012, 02:13 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0
I placed an order with CostCaptain on 2/9
I placed an order on 2/9 for the Champagne Keyboards and they told me it would ship with 7 days. On 2/29 they charged my credit card for the keyboards and they still have not shipped and they cannot tell me when they will ship
13th March 2012, 04:34 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0
What is your order number? Let me check.

Also, nobody has them right now, but we just had correspondence with the manufacturer to finalize stock.
14th March 2012, 09:58 AM |#23  
Flag Bay Area CA
Thanks Meter: 2
Had to cancel my order with CC today due to lack of stock but it was all professional so I wont say the experience was bad as of yet.

Yesterday I found a Office Depot the town over that had one Prime in stock and the dock was at another store. I go into the other store today to get the dock and they just got a few(about 5) Primes in stock. They are out there and ASUS says they aren't killing it so get on a employees good side and get them to tell you the dates they are going to be in.
30th October 2012, 05:39 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 35
Thumbs down my two cents
I know this reply comes WAY late, but i'll still leave my two cents on

This is the most horrible company I have EVER worked with, and I do just about 99% of my shopping on online retailers. It took them 15 days and about 10 emails to for them to finally send out my product (which I paid for 3 day delivery) and sending me a tracking #. I had previously inquired about product specs (regularly inquiry) in which I submitted the question via their online form and in half a dozen emails over 2 weeks and, again, after that 2 weeks I got a one line reply. I've never experienced such horrible customer service in my life, and that's saying alot because I've been doing business with online retailers for over 15 years now! NEVER using this company again. A BBB report is going to be filed against them after I submit this...

If they replied to you in a "timely fashion" then you got lucky mate. As far as I'm concerned, their customer service department is run by a chimp.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread