FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Just picked up the Galaxy Note 3 here in Korea. I am on the KT Olleh network and so far it is awesome! I also have the Note 2 which I just upgraded from, so this phone did impress me a bit. It is hard to find info on here for the Korean variant so I am creating a thread for us

NEW!!! Universal Root de la Vega is up! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46818375

I HAVE ROOTED WITHOUT TRIPPING THE KNOX.. WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED. IF YOU HAVE A KOREAN NOTE 3 PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIPS AND TRICKS!

THREAD CLOSED Root de la Vega KNOX 0x0 Root - Lots of Versions - No Exynos By @designgears & @Chainfire A BIG THANK YOU!

Can you please add our variant to the list? I am new so I cannot post to that thread for some reason.

AP: N900KKKUBMJ5

CP: N900KKKUBMJ5

CSC: N900KKTTBMJ5

Carrier: KT Olleh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kalowinta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalowinta Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 01:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Why is it so difficult to buy one here in Korea? I have been seeing the note 3 for sale at the kiosks but no dice on buy the device without a contract. I have the cash in the bank. I already have a contract with olleh. How come I can not just buy a device and swap sim cards here? I trying not to rant but I am on day seven on trying to find a vendor that would sell.
15th October 2013, 04:20 PM |#3  
Substratum Development Leader
Flag University of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13,913

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalowinta

Can you please add our variant to the list? I am new so I cannot post to that thread for some reason.

AP: N900KKKUBMJ1

CP: N900KKKUBMID

CSC: N900KKTTBMJ1

The only way is to post a bit more and then post on designgears' thread to tell him because that way he will see it and he updates the main thread fairly quickly.

Sent from my fingers to your face using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3!
16th October 2013, 02:19 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

The only way is to post a bit more and then post on designgears' thread to tell him because that way he will see it and he updates the main thread fairly quickly.

Sent from my fingers to your face using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3!

Oh ok, I figured LOL thank you.
15th October 2013, 10:05 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drpal181

Why is it so difficult to buy one here in Korea? I have been seeing the note 3 for sale at the kiosks but no dice on buy the device without a contract. I have the cash in the bank. I already have a contract with olleh. How come I can not just buy a device and swap sim cards here? I trying not to rant but I am on day seven on trying to find a vendor that would sell.

I don't know! They are crazy here.. I had to pay the remaining balance for the actual device I had on my last contract and also deactivate an old prepaid sim I purchase a few months ago on my account. Then get this one on a new contract... was a bit frustrating. But it was worth it. By the way one company told me $1200 for the phone without a contract. I found one for like $950.

Sent from my SM-N900K using xda app-developers app
16th October 2013, 04:17 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hi guys.. I'm in Korea also. I'm also on KT Olleh. Just bought a 64GB Micro SD card for my Note 3 today. I'm lovin' it...

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk
18th October 2013, 08:48 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesindc

Hi guys.. I'm in Korea also. I'm also on KT Olleh. Just bought a 64GB Micro SD card for my Note 3 today. I'm lovin' it...

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

You bout the 64gb micro SD here or online? I can hardly find them here..

24th October 2013, 12:44 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalowinta

You bout the 64gb micro SD here or online? I can hardly find them here..

I got mine at one of the official Samsung Stores. Wasn't cheap though.
24th October 2013, 05:08 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:

I got mine in myeongdong and it was about 80k won for 64g but there was a faster 64g for 120k won

Sent from my SM-N900S
25th October 2013, 05:13 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Amazon has the 64gb micro sd class 10 for a little over $30

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)