Thanks Meter: 5

By kalowinta, Junior Member on 15th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2013, 07:20 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalowinta

Oh I see! I just XBMC for all my tv shows and movie needs. VPN for the uncensored stuff.. I wonder where Koreans get their uncensored needs.
Im close to Suwon.. you?

Sent from my SM-N900K using xda app-developers app

Probably through VPN too haha. Ah nice, I'm not actually from Korea, I live in London

23rd October 2013, 12:10 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
has anyone tried root de la vega's rooting method? i've rooted my other galaxy s phones, but not sure about the whole knox counter and if there are any repercussions for having 0x1.

a few of my friends have the not3 but haven't seen any of the rounds yet...would be interesting to compare them.

Edit: I tried using the J5 update but tripped the knox counter. anyway, rooted now, cwm, and backed up efs. waiting for new roms
24th October 2013, 12:44 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalowinta

You bout the 64gb micro SD here or online? I can hardly find them here..

I got mine at one of the official Samsung Stores. Wasn't cheap though.
24th October 2013, 05:08 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesindc

I got mine in myeongdong and it was about 80k won for 64g but there was a faster 64g for 120k won

Sent from my SM-N900S
25th October 2013, 05:13 PM |#25  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesindc

Amazon has the 64gb micro sd class 10 for a little over $30

29th October 2013, 10:42 AM |#26  

More
useful info for n900s
hey, i rooted my phone a few weeks ago (knox is at 0x1) and installed CWM based recovery. anyway, if you are also at 0x1, then i'd recommend checking out these forums...

adblocker cwm flashable - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1916098

kernel - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2484840 OC and UV snapdragon 800 has given me better benchmark scores and better/longer battery so worth checking out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sin07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sin07 Ad-Free
20th November 2013, 11:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
bump
21st November 2013, 02:45 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hiya guys, I'm on LG. Just saw the thread. For those that rooted, are you worried at all about the voided warranty from Samsung? I know I should trust Samsung, but the finality of rooting scares me with all this Knox business.
21st November 2013, 04:20 AM |#29  
Flag Daegu
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Just picked up my Note 3 two days ago. I love it. Coming from the S3.
I got my 64gb card on GMarket for like W30,000. Pretty cheap and works a wonder.

Ive got the N900S (SK).

I really want to root the phone, just so I can access some of the old apps, but have yet to really NEED the root yet.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellCrafted

Hiya guys, I'm on LG. Just saw the thread. For those that rooted, are you worried at all about the voided warranty from Samsung? I know I should trust Samsung, but the finality of rooting scares me with all this Knox business.

Just reading about this Knox ridiculousness and it doesn't sound good.
Guess it all depends if you want to void your warranty or not.....

Give this a read - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466423
21st November 2013, 05:00 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellCrafted

Finally ! An LGU+ user besides myself !
21st November 2013, 09:41 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin07

has anyone tried root de la vega's rooting method? i've rooted my other galaxy s phones, but not sure about the whole knox counter and if there are any repercussions for having 0x1.

a few of my friends have the not3 but haven't seen any of the rounds yet...would be interesting to compare them.

Edit: I tried using the J5 update but tripped the knox counter. anyway, rooted now, cwm, and backed up efs. waiting for new roms

I just rooted Round with URDLV. It triggered Knox to 0x1, using official SUAMJ2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)