Thanks Meter: 5

By kalowinta, Junior Member on 15th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2014, 10:51 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piraiyah

Yeh the lastest firmware doesnt let u flash pretty much anything, I could root mine n900l with cfauto root for n900s but now no luck

Are you sure you don't have reactivation lock set?

12th September 2014, 02:25 AM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jisoo

Are you sure you don't have reactivation lock set?

in my case reactivation lock is off....
12th September 2014, 07:32 AM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pir0texnik

in my case reactivation lock is off....

Same here.
Getting all kinds of errors when I try to flash smt that isnt the current firmware for n900l
Secure check recovery, cache etc
12th September 2014, 07:39 AM |#514  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jisoo

But, if you have problems, extract the modem.bin from the tar and flash it separately (google for instructions on how to use Odin for this if you are not sure).

i've got problem with the latest firmware and want to roll it back, is it right that I can extract from old firmware boot.img archive it to .tar.md5 and finally flash it by ODIN? Won't I brick my phone?
sorry for the lame qustion.
12th September 2014, 07:58 AM |#515  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 3,641

More
Quote:

i've got problem with the latest firmware and want to roll it back, is it right that I can extract from old firmware boot.img archive it to .tar.md5 and finally flash it by ODIN? Won't I brick my phone?
sorry for the lame qustion.

It's about the aboot. U can try this. I dont know Korea language. But i think u can replace that file.

The tar package

http://www.mediafire.com/?r01yme980jwy5kb

Good luck mate.

Gửi từ SM-G900T của tôi
The Following User Says Thank You to nambavuong For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nambavuong Ad-Free
12th September 2014, 09:56 AM |#516  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nambavuong

It's about the aboot. U can try this. I dont know Korea language. But i think u can replace that file.

Great information! i'll try it! Hope I won't kill my phone )
12th September 2014, 06:45 PM |#517  

More
I followed intruction and did all as desribed. After 2d reboot phohe stacked Olleh logo... no movement onlt blue LCD blinking. I just swiched it off. Any ideas?
13th September 2014, 07:20 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I followed intruction and did all as desribed. After 2d reboot phohe stacked Olleh logo... no movement onlt blue LCD blinking. I just swiched it off. Any ideas?

reflash the firmware u were using, for me the only file I can flash is N900LKLUFNG7_N900LLGTFNG7_N900LKLUFNG5_HOME

the one with modified aboot dint pass secure checks
14th September 2014, 10:08 PM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Hello there,

I'll be traveling to Korea soon , I need someone to ask him about phone service there. thank you .. Please PM and I really appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Anyone, PLZ ??
15th September 2014, 03:06 AM |#520  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 289

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDi

Hello there,

I'll be traveling to Korea soon , I need someone to ask him about phone service there. thank you .. Please PM and I really appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Anyone, PLZ ??

Welcome mate

All of carrier network in S.Korea doesn't support GSM based networks. You must know this.

I don't know about this prpfessionally but I searched and attach an image of prepaid SIM information of one of local mobile network resellers.
I hope you'll be satisfied your travel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flyer.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (32.4 KB, 70 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to marbulas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marbulas Ad-Free
16th September 2014, 08:15 PM |#521  

More
Quote:

After flasing thr ROM, boot into recovery and flash cache and data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)