[20-11-12][MOD]GooglePlayStoreV3.10.9with Compatibility IssueFixed & Dropbox+23GBfree

Search This thread

M@zik

Mar 19, 2011
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy S20
[20-11-12][MOD]GooglePlayStoreV3.10.9with Compatibility IssueFixed & Dropbox+23GBfree

How-to

1. Dropbox APK +23GB of additional free space for 2 Years

• Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
• Install the APK
• Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
• After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall this first).

Note: M not sure if it still works for everybody, just try out guys if worked great otherwise hard luck wht can I say :)

thanks to original developer
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550699

Download : https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7313891_803_7642537

tested by me

2. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.5.16 Themed Black

What's in this version:
You now have the Installed and All tabs you can swipe between. The former one is what we used to have before - it lists all apps installed on your device. The latter lists all apps you've ever installed in case you want to download them again or travel down the memory lane. This is quite handy, and I've seen this list before in the Play Store on the web, so it's great to get it here in the mobile app.
The All tab contains a handy dropdown with all your accounts (if you added more than one) and lets you switch between them very easily (as opposed to clicking Menu, etc).
A few of the stock apps that apparently never got linked to the Play Store before got identified and picked up this time, and updates to them were waiting for me when I fired the Store up. I've complained about this very bug in my last rant, and it looks like someone listened.

Mod version features:
>Themed Black
>Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
>Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store

working flawlessly:)

source : http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15092-invertedtotally-inverted-apps-3-16-play-store-updated

Download :https://www.dropbox.com/s/78syma6xmxxukl6/Vending_Inverted v3.5.16.apk

3. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.10.9 WITH "your device is not compatible" with this item in Google Play Store ISSUE FIXED :)

This is for those who are on different LCD Density say 140dpi and till now have the problem of market saying device not compatible .

Download : Google Play Store Inverted MultiDPI V3.10.9 and its corresponding GoogleServicesFrameworkMultiDPI.apk"]MultiDPI GoogleServicesFramework

if u find that it is still not downloading those apps(which were incompatible) follow these :
1. Download this(for MDPI_160dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for MDPI.apk
1. Download this(for HDPI_240dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for HDPI.apk
2. Backup existing GoogleServicesFramework.apk(by renaming or smthing ur choice) in system/app.
3. Rename the GoogleServicesFrameworkHDPI.apk downloaded from here to GoogleServicesFramework.apk and then Push it to system/app
3. set permissions rw-r--r-- and then reboot.

Note: You may have to add your google account again to ur phone :(
App Download Problem: If you have download problem after Installing new market do this

" Connect your phone to your computer,
set in usb mass storage mode. Look for
a hidden folder called ".android_ secure"
and then delete the file
"smdl2tmp1 .asec". Unmount and you
should be good to go."
credits @ http://androidadvices.com/download-latest-google-play-store-v3516-apk-android-device/

use the default root explorer method to install
> Backup original Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk from system\app.
>rename the downloaded files to Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk
>push to system/app
>set permissions rw-r--r--
>reboot done

Don't just say Thanks,Mean it by Pressing the Thanks Button if I have helped :)

screenshots:

screenshot-1331976312767.png
screenshot-1331976879658.png
screenshot-1331976798988.png
screenshot-1331976814946.png

Last edited:

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
The market become like market breeze? :D

regards,
•ƒγяύs ργяσ™• eBuddy XMS pin: A24D43B9
[menulis dari xda app yg cilabi pakop]

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
Still waiting the email two here :( i think its not working anymore...

regards,

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
Hmm.....
uploadfromtaptalk1331993511060.png

regards,

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
Maybe this depent on country...i try the other build just got an offer to get 250mb extra space but have to do few steps first before can claim my extra 250mb... :(

regards,

rrroach

Jan 7, 2012
Same here. I get an email telling me to follow their getting started guide for the 23GB, but when I follow the link, there's a banner that says follow these steps to get an extra 250MB. For the people that it worked for, do you have the desktop client installed? Perhaps that makes a difference.

Same here. I get an email telling me to follow their getting started guide for the 23GB, but when I follow the link, there's a banner that says follow these steps to get an extra 250MB. For the people that it worked for, do you have the desktop client installed? Perhaps that makes a difference.

Yes, I have the desktop client installed on my Mac.

centrezuk

Oct 1, 2011
Manchester,UK
This doesnt work for me i was Wondering is this rom dependant? because iam on cm7.2 not sure what the lucky guys are on?, from what i can gather the apk tricks dropbox in thinking you have a htc phone so my theory is you need to be on stock rom? just an idea if you could post the rom your on if you was successfull.

if you cant get it there is a beta programme from dropbox where you can get 5gb for free Every little helps :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How-to

1. Dropbox APK +23GB of additional free space for 2 Years

• Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
    • Install the APK
    • Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
    • After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall this first).

Note: M not sure if it still works for everybody, just try out guys if worked great otherwise hard luck wht can I say :)

thanks to original developer
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550699

Download : https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7313891_803_7642537

tested by me

2. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.5.16 Themed Black

What's in this version:
    You now have the Installed and All tabs you can swipe between. The former one is what we used to have before - it lists all apps installed on your device. The latter lists all apps you've ever installed in case you want to download them again or travel down the memory lane. This is quite handy, and I've seen this list before in the Play Store on the web, so it's great to get it here in the mobile app.
    The All tab contains a handy dropdown with all your accounts (if you added more than one) and lets you switch between them very easily (as opposed to clicking Menu, etc).
    A few of the stock apps that apparently never got linked to the Play Store before got identified and picked up this time, and updates to them were waiting for me when I fired the Store up. I've complained about this very bug in my last rant, and it looks like someone listened.

Mod version features:
    >Themed Black
    >Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
    >Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store

working flawlessly:)

source : http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15092-invertedtotally-inverted-apps-3-16-play-store-updated

Download :https://www.dropbox.com/s/78syma6xmxxukl6/Vending_Inverted v3.5.16.apk

3. Latest Vending_Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.10.9 WITH "your device is not compatible" with this item in Google Play Store ISSUE FIXED :)

This is for those who are on different LCD Density say 140dpi and till now have the problem of market saying device not compatible .

Download : Google Play Store Inverted MultiDPI V3.10.9 and its corresponding GoogleServicesFrameworkMultiDPI.apk"]MultiDPI GoogleServicesFramework

if u find that it is still not downloading those apps(which were incompatible) follow these :
    1. Download this(for MDPI_160dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for MDPI.apk
    1. Download this(for HDPI_240dpi) : GoogleServicesFramework for HDPI.apk
    2. Backup existing GoogleServicesFramework.apk(by renaming or smthing ur choice) in system/app.
    3. Rename the GoogleServicesFrameworkHDPI.apk downloaded from here to GoogleServicesFramework.apk and then Push it to system/app
    3. set permissions rw-r--r-- and then reboot.

Note: You may have to add your google account again to ur phone :(
    App Download Problem: If you have download problem after Installing new market do this

" Connect your phone to your computer,
    set in usb mass storage mode. Look for
    a hidden folder called ".android_ secure"
    and then delete the file
    "smdl2tmp1 .asec". Unmount and you
    should be good to go."
    credits @ http://androidadvices.com/download-latest-google-play-store-v3516-apk-android-device/

use the default root explorer method to install
    > Backup original Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk from system\app.
    >rename the downloaded files to Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk
    >push to system/app
    >set permissions rw-r--r--
    >reboot done

Don't just say Thanks,Mean it by Pressing the Thanks Button if I have helped :)

screenshots:

screenshot-1331976312767.png
    screenshot-1331976879658.png
    screenshot-1331976798988.png
    screenshot-1331976814946.png
    Hi, may I ask, do you have any plans to update the 240 dpi hacked market to the version 3.5.16 please? Also a black themed 240 dpi hacked market version 3.5.16 would be so cool :) thank you :)
    Thanks button pressed.^^

Hope u can update the "Google Play fixed to 240DPI corresponds to HDPI Devices " v3.5.16 with your cool Themed Black. ^^
    Tried it, had to put in a new Google Services Framework apk, but it looks like it's working!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS FINALLY. You the best man.

Any plans to keep this alternate densites modded markets updated? I'd be happy if I could update to 3.5.16, evidently it's a bit faster.
    I got 50GB(lifetime) from Box.com for just installing their app, dont know if the offer is still there though.