Gmail 4.7.2

Search This thread

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
Anyone have any luck selecting more than one attachment at a time through the new Gmail update?

Mine only allows one selection at a time. Or maybe I can't figure out how to select more than one. Tap and hold does nothing.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
No one has this issue? Or no one uses Gmail?

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bsmith0731

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was refraining from using the stock email app because It doesnt support push. But I will try it out. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.